Post Your Motorcycle

I got this KTM 390 Duke for my first bike last year. Below is a pic of my Predator helmet I sometimes wear but it's not my daily helmet, I got tons of compliments and reactions when I wear it.

BTW can you wear sneakers while riding a motorcycle without getting them dirty? I got my license at the end of the season so I rode in lots of wet weather so I wore work boots, I can't wait for my first nice weather rides.

2017-KTM-390-Duke-side-2-1.jpg
helmet-jpg.54465

I got this KTM 390 Duke for my first bike last year. Below is a pic of my Predator helmet I sometimes wear but it's not my daily helmet, I got tons of compliments and reactions when I wear it.

BTW can you wear sneakers while riding a motorcycle without getting them dirty? I got my license at the end of the season so I rode in lots of wet weather so I wore work boots, I can't wait for my first nice weather rides.
Congrats on the bike.
As for the shoes. Look up shift cover or shift sock on google. It's a rubber piece that goes over the shift peg that's designed to "protect" your shoes form scuffs and such, but idk how effective they are.... I mean it's just a cover that will also get dirt on it when riding around so idk how it doesn't eventually just stain your sneakers. Unless you wash it ever time you go for a ride.

These shercos and tm are :pimp:

Of course they didn’t have anything for sale. Owner let me take out his personal bike he rides. Beta 200 race edition. That’s the bike right there. Down low grunt but not as powerful as a 300 so you can get on it smaller than a Ktm for my short ***.

BC49E568-97CA-4325-A5A9-B851311959E1.jpeg
0852D043-B3BB-4662-A989-273A8EA0ED1A.jpeg

Wanted a leisurely ride today to beat the heat but the selected route was having the asphalt replaced. Road was torn so didnt feel comfortable going ~35mph. Hoped it would end but after about 4 miles, I said nope and turned back. |l

Yeah the previous owner put risers on it so that’s cool because she would have anyways.

I hear they are pretty fun for a small bore bike. I haven’t ridden it yet though but I’ll post back when I do.

Her bmw is a soulless bike and she just didn’t vibe with it. She’s likes my sumo and bikes that are more rough around the edges.

Is that a Vitpilen? I want one especially for that good of a price.

I took it out today. It’s got some grunt for a small bike for sure I took it up to 90 and it was fine. It didn’t feel wheezy or anything.

For the price you can’t beat them I don’t think.

Last edited:
Wife swooped this husky with 200 miles for 4500. Selling her bmw.

FAC91969-F992-44E5-9D73-FBA3203B6125.jpeg
That sounds like a steal Congrats! I saw some people wildin on fb marketplace with some of the asking prices.

I recall you saying your girl worked for Ducati in MN?. Saw the streetfighter v4 in person finally at their tent at cars and coffee and I need it.

That sounds like a steal Congrats! I saw some people wildin on fb marketplace with some of the asking prices.

I recall you saying your girl worked for Ducati in MN?. Saw the streetfighter v4 in person finally at their tent at cars and coffee and I need it.

Dude she got the plug. :pimp:

Yeah, she did work there but she left a few months ago. Those street fighters are nasty man, they sound crazy. I’d be happy with the v2 even.

im sure this question has been asked a million times...

but for a new rider do yall recommend a 600cc bike as a first bike?

What’s your goal? I think you’d be fine but if you want to commute and just casually ride around I’d go for a naked bike like a mt07.

if you want to hit the track and learn to ride fast I’d cop a ninja 400. If you just want a sport bike and don’t care about the track 600 will be fine imo.

What’s your goal? I think you’d be fine but if you want to commute and just casually ride around I’d go for a naked bike like a mt07.

if you want to hit the track and learn to ride fast I’d cop a ninja 400. If you just want a sport bike and don’t care about the track 600 will be fine imo.

just daily commutes tbh. I honestly always loved the R6 so I was thinking of that

just daily commutes tbh. I honestly always loved the R6 so I was thinking of that

Nothing wrong with that. Just sit on it and see if you can deal with the riding position.

Especially with all the lifting it might really kill your lower back if you’re sore from a dl session or something.

im sure this question has been asked a million times...

but for a new rider do yall recommend a 600cc bike as a first bike?

even tho it is kinda unnecessary, i would say start on a 300-400cc for a season/year then if you want to move up you’ll have made the mistakes you will probably make on a less powerful machine 1st, especially if it mostly for commuting.

now that there are waaay more viable options in the sub 600 category, it’s makes more sense to start there…but if you’re really set on a r6 definitely take an msf/riding course before buying

You’ll learn more on a small bike for sure.

I’d say no way on a 600 if he was like 18 but I feel like an adult will be fine.

I can only speak from my experience. Still on my first bike and its a 650. Glad I got it cause I learned quick and its fun. However I'm 33. Younger me might not be alive with this same bike.

Back
Top Bottom