Post your NCAA Tournament Selections..(Sweet 16, Elite 8, Final 4, Nat'l 'Ship, Cinderellas, Upsets)

Chris Russo aka Maddog has Notre Dame and Clemson in his Final 4
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Even my boys here at ASU have mother %%*!$$ U of A in the sweet sixteen/elite 8.

I seriously want to throw up just thinking about that
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

Even my boys here at ASU have mother %%*!$$ U of A in the sweet sixteen/elite 8.

I seriously want to throw up just thinking about that
sick.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
I've let it go, but I guarantee you a good portion of our crowd would boo the hell out of him (and even worse for Dean Bit@h, er, I mean Smith....whom I haven't forgiven
tongue.gif
)
I don't understand either. Why are they mad at Roy? The dude stayed once. How can you boo a guy for wanting to coach his alma mater?

And Dean... well, you guys wouldn't have had Roy or Larry if it weren't for Dean.
tired.gif
DF!!!

It's the way it went down man. Even someone that was a complete outsider would agree to that. Like I said, most of the real basketball fans aroundhere have let their hatred toward Roy subside. However, those same people will also never forgive Dean Smith for his role. Dean Smith is a KU alum. He shouldhave been in town to watch his alma mater win a national title. Instead he was in town on his own agenda, meeting with our coach in his hotel room the night ofour final four game to offer him another coaching job. Dean Smith is the reason they chose not to announce each player by name at the Jayhawk 110th anniversarycelebration earlier this year because they knew he'd get boo'd out of the building. He's hated much worse around here than Roy Williams. Roy wenthome. Dean screwed his.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
laugh.gif
I saw your name and immediately wondered,"let's see how this has something to do with Clemson." DF!!!
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

You're lucky I can't smack your light blue wack *@* through this computer.
Why's everyone a Carolina basketball fan but nobody will own up to being a Carolina football fan???
eyes.gif

WVU over U of A?
WKU over Drake?
UK over Marquette?
George Mason over ND?

These are the only ones I'm having a hard time with concerning my bracket.

UK over Marquette?

This one game I had to sit and ponder. 1) Kentucky has been inconsistant this year. With Marquette being a guard oriented team, and UK being a team ofbig's, I think turnovers will take the toll on UK. I really REALLY want to pick UK, but I just cant.

and UK being a team of big's,
Nah not without Patterson.

They're pretty much mirror images...

Bradley, Crawford, Jasper = James, McNeal, Matthews

Then a bunch of a role players on the front line.

That's why I think it's going to be one the best games because they're so equal

Aite I think I'm just about set, one game left to decide:

Sweet 16
UNC
ND
Louisville
Tenn
Kansas
Clemson
USC
Gtown
Memphis
Mich St.
Stanford
Texas
UCLA
Conn
Xavier
Arizona

Elite 8
UNC
Louisville
Kansas
Gtown
Mich St.
Texas
UCLA
Arizona

Final 4
UNC
Gtown
Texas
UCLA

Final
Gtown
over
???? (leaning towards Texas, but want to say UCLA)

As much as i want to see marquette go far. i think theyll end up playing stanford and wont be able to gaurd their big men. but u never know.
I do like Wisconsins path. They play teams they matchup well against. By that i mean they play the complete opposite and will look to shut the opposing teamsstyle down (USC, GTown. idk about them beating kansas tho.

Wisconsin and G'Town play at the same pace for the most part...G'Town is more capable of speeding the game up tho.

I would love that matchup....pretty much the same teams except we have the athletes.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Aite I think I'm just about set, one game left to decide:

Sweet 16
UNC
ND
Louisville
Tenn
Kansas
Clemson Vandy
USC
Gtown
Memphis
Mich St.
Stanford
Texas
UCLA
Conn
Xavier
Arizona

Elite 8
UNC
Louisville
Kansas
Gtown
Mich St.
Texas
UCLA
Arizona

Final 4
UNC
Gtown
Texas
UCLA

Final
Gtown
over
UCLA

Fixed

This is my main bracket, i have others just for fun

Sweet 16
Carolina
Winthrop
Louisville
Tenn
Kansas
Clemson
Wisconsin
G'Town
Memphis
Mich St
Stanford
Texas
UCLA
Drake
Xavier
Duke

Elite 8
Carolina
Tenn
Clemson
G'Town
Memphis
Texas
UCLA
Xavier

Final 4
Carolina
G'Town
Texas
UCLA

Final
G'Town
Texas

Winner
Texas

YO!
It's the way it went down man. Even someone that was a complete outsider would agree to that. Like I said, most of the real basketball fans around here have let their hatred toward Roy subside. However, those same people will also never forgive Dean Smith for his role. Dean Smith is a KU alum. He should have been in town to watch his alma mater win a national title. Instead he was in town on his own agenda, meeting with our coach in his hotel room the night of our final four game to offer him another coaching job. Dean Smith is the reason they chose not to announce each player by name at the Jayhawk 110th anniversary celebration earlier this year because they knew he'd get boo'd out of the building. He's hated much worse around here than Roy Williams. Roy went home. Dean screwed his.
Honestly, I know nothing about this. I didn't know there was such disdain for Dean out there. The boo'ing (of Roy still) seems just a bitmuch. The Dean thing I can't speak on. But accept both school's place in college basketball history and move on.

And I can't decide who I'd rather the Heels beat more - Jayhawks or Hoyas. DF!!!

Ant IMO we play Gtown we beat them no doubt. Tyler Hans & Co. is not losing to them again. A lot of people are hating/choosing against UNC which may be atrendy pick, but I just can't see that happening. There is no way we don't make it to the Final 4 this year. We have a bunch of glorified 4/5 seeds inour region other than Louisville and Tennessee and we are too good of a team to lose to those guys. We have been crucified for our D this year, but I firmlybelieve that we will step up when we need to. We have a track record of doing that this year in several games that have been close. Not only have we got thedefensive stops necessary but also our team has shown poise and some players, mainly Wayne, have become much more clutch. This year Green has hit some big time3s to get us back in games (ie Clemson) and Wayne has grown so much since the Georgetown game last year. He has given us some clutch shots throughout theseason and I have 100% faith in him come tourney time and a tense situation. He's hit shots against Davidson, BYU, Clemson, Va Tech, and also BostonCollege.

I may be a little hammered right now, but I gotta defend the Heels on this board. A lot of people are going to wish the chose UNC to the final 4 or further;I'm just glad we know what the deal is.

Sweet Sixteen:

North Carolina
Washington State
Louisville
Tennessee
Kansas
Clemson
USC
Georgetown
Memphis
Pittsburgh
Stanford
Texas
UCLA
Connecticut
Xavier
Duke

That's as far as I've gotten.
laugh.gif

Okay, I'm done thinking about this %+@+. I've spent more time messing with my bracket than I have on schoolwork for the semester.
laugh.gif

First round upsets

Saint Joseph's over Oklahoma
South Alabama over Butler
Kent State over UNLV
Siena over Vanderbilt
Texas A&M over BYU
Western Kentucky over Drake
Arizona over West Virginia

Sweet Sixteen

North Carolina
Washington State
Louisville
South Alabama

Kansas
Clemson
USC
Georgetown

Memphis
Pittsburgh
Stanford
Texas

UCLA
Connecticut
Xavier
Arizona

Elite Eight

North Carolina
Louisville

Kansas
USC

Pittsburgh
Texas

UCLA
Xavier

Final Four

North Carolina

Kansas

Texas

UCLA

Championship Game

UCLA over Kansas

I got love for G-Town (hometown team and all), but let's be realistic as far being the champs...here are picks:

Sweet Sixteen:
UNC, Washington St.,Oklahoma, Tennessee, KU, Vanderbilt, Wisconsin, G-Town, Memphis, Michigan St, Texas, Marquette, UCLA, UConn, Xavier and Duke.

Elite 8:
UNC, Tennessee, KU, G-Town, Memphis, Texas, UCLA and Duke

Final Four:
UNC, KU, Memphis and UCLA

Final Two:
UNC and Memphis

Champions:
UNC

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Final Four

North Carolina Louisville

Kansas

Texas

UCLA

Championship Game

UCLA over Kansas

That's what mine's looking like.

i have Memphis, Tennessee, Kansas and UCLA in my final four.

Very boring. I am tempted to put Xavier in the final four.

Back
Top Bottom