Post your NEs/starters/furry kangols/etc....vol 2

06-29-jordan1.jpg

AY CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND A MATCH FOR THESE?? I MISSED OUT ON THE ONE MYSHIRTS HAD FOR IT
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

eek.gif
nerd.gif
at henzo droppin 10 stacks, the fitted game is feedin you well homey, we gotta up the price
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

I don't think world series ones dropped yet, I want that toronto one
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Plump that blue/orange devils is from the NE flagship store right? Also you should stop in, we just got the new Racoon faced crooks/castles joints in
pimp.gif

Damn... I thought I was going hard but dudes like Henzo and Mr Plump are making me feel like I'm holding nothing. Seriously, 10 fitteds in already in08' alone??? Seriously dude??? I'm five in and all my people look at me crazy, but now I'm thinking, "well it could have been 10!"

I've been a little O.D. with the air maxes this year though (they finally brought back mesh, what can I do?) so maybe I just need more money so I can doboth.

Henzo, beast. Pockets feelin' a little light after droppin' 10 stacks?
laugh.gif

Nahhhh nobody bet me, not even the fans believed that much.. I'm lucky though because I seriously would've betted
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

since they on that WS why dont someone throw out a joe carter blue jays joint ? OG with white logo flag would be crack.

Punisha or whos been to peg recently, they got a wheat blk hawks does anyone know if it matches the wheat bobbitos

plump and henz
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mets fitteds (as dope as all the custom MLB joints i've been seeing, i just can't see myself wearing a team thats not the mets)

non mets joints

Some joints I got on the weekend.

j5e3bd.jpg

15q2l35.jpg

2rxtaap.jpg

8yf89l.jpg

Sorry about the pic sizes ....
smh.gif

DiPlOmAt TDOt pics not that big but u did post the same pics 3 times lol but where those from? i like a few of those especially bluejays and expos

Back
Top Bottom