Post your NEs/starters/furry kangols/etc....vol 2

Ransom has improved significantly
pimp.gif

i like SOME of the fitteds on the neweracap.com

problem is you really cant tell the colors, then they dont list them
indifferent.gif

I've hardly worn any fitteds this winter, I just said eff style and kept it straight with Beanies. With that happening I guess I slacked off heavy butit's time to stock up for the Spring/Summer.

Originally Posted by henz0

Q is a ape
smh.gif

laugh.gif
yo i'm telling you this dude either won the Canadian lotteryor he's taking advantage of the weak US dollar
laugh.gif
son is buying upeverything
pimp.gif

and Henz did you get that PM back in time?

Just a heads up because I don't remember anyone mentioning it... Lids.com is having a buy one get one half off sale, but they excluded all MLB & NBAhats (not just the on field joints!) for some reason. I was going to O.D. on the twisted color series but it didn't work out, so I picked up a couple ofNHL fits for like $53 shipped, which isn't bad at all. They don't have all that much to choose from, and I'm angry that all their San Jose jointsseemed to disappear hours after I found out about the sale, but there is still some heat left, I'm looking in oe of your directions about that sharksthough because it happened soon after someone said something about the nhl hats on lids. That black/teal Sharks in a 5/8ths should have been MINE! ha

Subliminals - You in Vegas?
Naw some stuff came up, if something does work out though ill be there for the weekend. Bring back some pics Q
pimp.gif

I just hope to god my dude doesnt come back with pelle pelle's 08 fall line an the fat albert collection from fubu
sick.gif

To the hats though i see lids has stepped there NHL Game up
hwl

hwl

hwl

hwl
\
hwl

CC whats the seen, yall gon be updating this week (just wanting to know before i place an order) and you was mentioning something about NT'ers or some kindof discount for us in the works (is that still happenin)

respec

ima update ecapcity on the weekend or monday and again on thursday or friday.

ecapcity v.2 is still in the works, but please be patient.

Originally Posted by siirkus

ima update ecapcity on the weekend or monday and again on thursday or friday.

ecapcity v.2 is still in the works, but please be patient.

do you happen to have a fitted that matches these?

315dhug.jpg

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by henz0

Q is a ape
smh.gif

laugh.gif
yo i'm telling you this dude either won the Canadian lottery or he's taking advantage of the weak US dollar
laugh.gif
son is buying up everything
pimp.gif

and Henz did you get that PM back in time?

Nahh & I forgot to check NT on the bberry when I was there
smh.gif
.. I'll just tell em hold it til the next time i go

some B/Boston stuff...

edit
sick.gif
that sticker mark on the first hat is serious... its been sittingon the kitchen table for a minute..
laugh.gif

You a stealin' @ss dude G...
roll.gif

Didn't you stain that Grizzlies hat too?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

my mans works at the spot..he goes on lunch turns off the cameras and we go b-a-n-a-n-a-s..word to baby bop
laugh.gif

SMH, still no "K" fitteds. This is just like when I go into gift shops & look for those mini license plates & not being able to find my name. All I ever see are "Kevin" & "Kyle" but nothin' in between. I'm about to get on some anti Crap City stuff......
There's the older Knicks joint from 3-4 years ago nice and clean too

I can do without the Boston red socks joints in most cases, but lets not hate on the bruins man! I grew up in "hockey town" and I was taught to havea resepect for any member of the original six, and they were one of the great NHL teams in their time, so I have to show my respect. In fact, more bruin hats!

Back
Top Bottom