Post your NEs/starters/furry kangols/etc....vol 2

Man, I donno what New Era is doing with some of these wings hats. This one is the same as the yellow/black joint Henzo posted in his collection post. Thatwings logo is like half the size of alot of the other hats, and for some reason I just can't get down with it. At their eShop they have some crazycolorways, but I just couldn't pull the trigger because that logo just erks me for some reason.

Originally Posted by henz0

was that Damier angels capcity? anybody point me towards a 5/8ths
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

?? i had asked you about that one? i forgot son...i remember seeing it then not liking something bout it and deciding on sticking with the huf joint...butthen i saw the prices of the huf joint
laugh.gif

He ({}) G...Smh

Jus for the hell of it...
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You sooooooo gay right G...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

How you gon act like McNulty is [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]not[/color] a fiend?
[/font]
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

This was when I was still in school...I dunno if the N' thought I had Nightcrawler powers and I could teleport it to him or what...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Now I have a question for you: How you gon' make a blog like somebody care what you got to say?

J/K
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

As for the blog...I do what I want.

Damn, I regret passing on the Play Dirty hats
ohwell.gif

I just got one of the basic logo ones instead.

That UNLV is hot... but what is the deal with that indians? I was in Peg when dudes got that in and they were going nuts over it, but it just looks like atypical MLB joint with a logo on the side, nothing special... I don't follow baseball so maybe I'm missing something.

And I have to say I find that SF disgusting too... I mean I never like that native american type print on any hat, but pairing it with neon green was not thebest of ideas IMO.

Blues is hot.

Having so many UNLV starter hats, and having the outfit as a little kid, that text looks so ...incorrect.

Thanks for posting Punisha.

I think the dudes at Peg are just gassed that they can do world series logos. They've been doing a lot lately.

I think a world series patch is on the side of that indians, they've been goin world series patch crazy for awhile now
nerd.gif

Props to everyone that posted their collections. I'll try to get a group shot of some of my joints sometime in the future.
Shadi, long time no see homey. That Black/Laser Blue Flames is crack. I need that.
Henzo, beast. Pockets feelin' a little light after droppin' 10 stacks?
laugh.gif

Punisha, that Twins joint is dope. Is that a harris tweed bill?
napenny...
tired.gif

My first New Era fitted pickups for 2008.
hats_75.jpg

Bonus shot of my Wu-fitteds that I took before going to their concert earlier this year.
newera_wutang.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 255, 102)]BTW, anyone using "N", be informed that its no longer an acceptable term here and youwill be warned and possibly banned on site if it's continued to be used.
[/color]
<>

The Wu joints are my
ec315247a150440787cb1121bedc4b6668a154b.gif
grails. Too bad I'll never ownone...
tired.gif

That Nuggets is a problem too.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Henzo, beast. Pockets feelin' a little light after droppin' 10 stacks?
laugh.gif

Allegedly.
roll.gif

I still need a WU joint I got to hit up this dude that was selling one a while agoa nd see if he still has it. On that Indians joint is that a World Seriespatch? or just an American League patch?

Back
Top Bottom