POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

New To NT: Couple fitteds I own:

Btw: The kicks/hi and the dqm are for sale, doesn't fit me, the kicks//hi is 7 5/8(but hat runs small fits like a 7 1/2) and dqm is 7 1/2

Quote:
Still need to get a MAJOR joint for the collection.
:lol:
laugh.gif
myspace facebook

Quote:
I thought you lost that whole Yahoo photo album?
"....Jumpin' Outta Stretches Wit' Minks, Crime Connected Wit' Links, Up In The Club Buyin' Drinks, Ladies Eyeing The Spinyx....
....Some Hustlers Playa Hate Us, My Dude Says ____ What They Think, My Son Copped A Hummer This Summer, Wit' A Button Up Mink....."​

Quote:
-Fab cut off his hair. He now got the Brigette Nielsion in Rocky 4 joint.
-Henz loss weight in his cheeks. He no longer looks like Malcolm Jamal Warner
-JJ got shorter. I heard he was an extra in the movie "Happy Feet"
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Signatures are overrated...Thats why you are reading this....

I guess I'm one of the few that doesn't really miss the whole Jersey "period". Only wear jerseys when I go to a Dodgers/Lakers/USC/Raiders game. But let me tell you, there was a grip of kids out here sporting jerseys every day. My lil cousin got like 4 or 5 free jerseys from his acquaintances after that whole craze died down.

I've been sporting caps since the late 80's. Couldn't leave home without one. Some people would not recognize me without one when I had to stop wearing them at work (office environment). One of my favorites was a Billabong cap that was made out of microsuede or something similar.

Anyway, does anyone know if anything similar to this was made for the Dodgers? It has argyle print in the middle of the NY.
ae82_1.JPG

bigballa-

i have those same ones too. i got asked to sell the army one a couple of times, but man, i just can't part with it. it's just so serious, and dudes out here at usc are like "where did you get that?"

i don't even know if anyone would want mine. it's worn and i take all my stickers off...but i still get offers for it whenever i wear it out.

^ yea that blue jays is from cc i got the same one
BROOKLYN NYC SNEAKERHEAD SINCE 1990

use my rep code on karmaloop get 20%off

MA16802

Back
Top Bottom