POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Originally Posted by asiatic204

you guys should head up north to gdft and ransom, where fitteds are $45, then complain
you're not considering shipping, duties, or other surcharges though.

7+ pages later and i realize this..
grin.gif

what are you talking about? i walk into gdft/ransom and pay 45$ for a hat. you walk into cc, and pay 35$. no shipping required

Originally Posted by baller mayo

Originally Posted by asiatic204

you guys should head up north to gdft and ransom, where fitteds are $45, then complain
you're not considering shipping, duties, or other surcharges though.
grin.gif

what are you talking about? i walk into gdft/ransom and pay 45$ for a hat. you walk into cc, and pay 35$. no shipping required

smh.gif
.......shipping from the warhouses to Canada is going to cost more than itwould to ship to the US........did you really think it was as easy as them walking into CC and us walking into ransom?
tired.gif
roll.gif

anyone know where to get a georgetown hoyas fitted?

either with the G or the bulldog, it doesn't matter..

oh, and preferably a solid colored upper - i don't like contrast color dots (don't know the technical term)

Heres the one from peg (+ my starter snapback)
its "olive" material (all hats should be olive!), has the bulldog on the right side (opp of the new era flag), and 'HOYAS' on the back.

8b9glz9.jpg

re-upped the pic yet again.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Do they have alot of those Sharks instock? I'm visiting SD, but with no car so I'ma have to taxi it. But I need that fitted in my life.

we have 36 total of each except the dbacks which we have 30 of. all minus one for myself. $32 is retail on all 4 and we'll ship throughout the US for$5, just hit up
http://www.sundiego.com/info_specialorders.php and fill out the form. I saved about half for the warehouse so if you fill it out now, you're set.

The one at peg was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It said "georgetown" across the front in white, d.blue have, m.silver brim, I belive it said hoyas on the back and it had the dogsface on the side

Also our hats INstore are 28, not 35, we charge 35 online becuase we have to physically process and pack your orders

Originally Posted by dagig

thats wierd someone posted that free pimp c hat the day he died

Umm pretty sure they posted it after hearing of his passing............it wasn't a coincidence that he just happened to post it the day C passed.

thunderchunk

i like the navy/gray you posted, but i don't like the contrasting dots on the top..

thanks though.

the search continues...

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

bluejaysgreycustomfront.jpg

not bad rocknjocks lol.
*checks stolenriches*
laugh.gif

Is that a stolen riches hat and i don't know about it? Or was that an attempt at humor?

Originally Posted by dagig

BillGander - is this a camera problem or is there an outline around the mlb logo?
8a0sg3q.jpg

That is an outline around the logo. I don't know why it's there, but it is.

And there much better pictures of the hats i posted earlier on their website www.rocknjocks.com

Yes and no. The two guys who own the place are real good friends of mine. They are the only two that work there. But i help them out with things when they needhelp. I babysit the store if for some reason one of them can't be there. But i am not on the payroll or anything like that. i know how to work there, and iwill fill in, but that's about it. I help them out when they need it, and they pay me with hats and food.

Sometimes i wish i could find more jobs that paid in hats and food.

Also our hats INstore are 28, not 35, we charge 35 online becuase we have to physically process and pack your orders
Wow..so it's a 7 dollar markup for online orders AND 8 dollars shipping? Not hatin at all...guess I'm just a lil salty cuz ya'll gothot stuff, but I'm on a college budget...gotta cut them corners
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

SO YOUR ROCK N JOCKS BIITCH LOL

Very classy. If you wanna think that be my guest, I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it. I'm guessing other people will understand that when youhave friends who are trying to make it you will do anything you can to help them out.

Originally Posted by BillGander

Originally Posted by prymone

SO YOUR ROCK N JOCKS BIITCH LOL

Very classy. If you wanna think that be my guest, I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it. I'm guessing other people will understand that when you have friends who are trying to make it you will do anything you can to help them out.

i def understand, I gotta promote my dudes store in the next week
happy.gif
,loyalty is often overlooked.
tired.gif

dang, i been slipping, time for some new fitteds. what is this blue room place dude just posted about? they ship? they legit? they got a site so i can see whatthey got?

grin.gif

i don't think you get what i'm saying.

adding to what corey said, you're paying $45 because new era has to ship them from buffalo. when that happens, you're paying for shipping, duties,freight, etc.

^^ isn't buffalo right next to canada.... sounds kinda suspect to me
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Jus playin
tongue.gif
I get wat ur sayin, alot of times people jus don't understand the factors of merchandise and wat not, its more expensive cuase of the extrasteps in the process, trust me if ransom/gdft could charge 28-35-42 they would

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

dang, i been slipping, time for some new fitteds. what is this blue room place dude just posted about? they ship? they legit? they got a site so i can see what they got?

yeah, we're legit and we ship. we don't have a site up yet but we're owned by sun diego, been around for25+ years.

Back
Top Bottom