POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

It is actually Shirtique in Sun valley mall in concord. I havent been in there in ages and i was looking for another all black beanie (they was asking 8.99, irefuse to pay more than 4 bucks). A lot of older stuff on the top shelf

that buy one get one free was sounding good but i wouldnt even want more than one hat

Why they MLB logos be havin' sharp corners?

smh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxlows

why yall blowin up the ebay auction like that?
laugh.gif

no need to have multicolored panels and brims havin a N lookin like a color spectrum.
roll.gif

and that tennis ball hundreds joint is [billy danzini]fiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyah[/billy danzini]

would go hard with those alife pumps...
pimp.gif

Thanks man. Unfortunately, never had a chance to buy those.
frown.gif
Originally Posted by rice boy 45

I see the people in S.C. rep the hundreds hardd
pimp.gif
Really? I think I've seen maybe like a total of two people wear it fromhere. I do remember seeing like one or two people with a Hundreds tattoo on their blog. Do you live in SC?

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

SpaceJ23 - I don't which I like more, the caps or the picture
laugh.gif
I personally thought the picture turned out crappy, but I'm glad you like it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dagig

you forgot to post the back of that orioles hat....i bet a few of you guys take back what you said about this hat after seeing the back.....damn new era must hate rocksnjocks cuz this fitted is lookin like that nuggets hat on ebay
6t3u329.jpg
sick.gif

That's what happens when you stick your hand in a hat and a take a picture of it, but i appreciate your concern.

Originally Posted by Rifle Jordan

Why they MLB logos be havin' sharp corners?

smh.gif

All of the new hats that came in have an extra outline of stitching on the MLB logo. Somebody asked me about it on a Padres hat a few pages back. At thetime i didn't realize all the new styles that came in have the same thing which is what makes the logo look like it has sharp corners. I just assume thisis something new from New Era, but i could be wrong.

I think that is the new Cooperstown Collection logo, or at least a logo New Era uses for the vintage logos.

Note that they added details on the MLB man silhouette and he looks like one of those baseball players from the turn of the 20th century.

That's my guess.

pluhone..*cough cough*

black huf is nice i wonder where i could a 5/8ths and get a decent price
wink.gif

damn! one day i wish to be the first one to post that CC has been updated since i do the updating. anyways, i jsut updated ecapcity.com. lol ..

i wanted that grey/yellow jays off rocknjocks but that logo on the back dont swing
st louis blues will be grabbed off ecap
nice update

not bad CC ...im feelin that Bluejays and Angels Cap....i dunno what kinda crack yall was smokin when yall made that NICE hat...

Yo does anyone know if that NEW "NICE" fitted on CC matches the JORDAN "LIGHTNING" IV's....

That's what happens when you stick your hand in a hat and a take a picture of it, but i appreciate your concern.

when you put your hand in the hat to take pics, the MLB logo suddenly finds itself slowly wandering away from the back, bottom center of the hat where itbelongs? and the stitching starts to resemble a roller coaster? new era straight SLACKIN on the quality these days.. ive notcied that the small runs of hatsthat shops do in the USA, which are made domestically, always end up looking not as crisp as the caps that were made overseas ...although, no new era is everperfect..

someone needs to make a lake erie monsters 5950

6eb3d4ef16c21fd971588d27db527283.300-tm.jpg

main logo on the front with either monsters in the font or the m logo on the back
pimp.gif

^ Hey, is that AG black/"pink" hat in the CC update actually "pink"? In the pictures it looks like nike's "infared", in whichcase I have to order ASAP, but if it is actually pink I can pass with the quickness.

Its pink, but it looks infared,
laugh.gif
it was thesame thing I was thinkin when I first saw it, it guess it also depends on the light in which you see it

Back
Top Bottom