POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

damn. did i miss out on the leaders fitteds
tired.gif

mr plump,

The FIEND hat, we never knew it was GDFT's. If it was for their upcoming collection, they could have had it restricted like stussy, alife and so on, thenthey don't show it to us, but they didn't. you guys have to remember, not everyone knows what every design means or who made them. They showed it tous, we liked it and we used it. We are not gonna hunt down every design they show us to see who designed it. When we first saw it, it was just a design thatsaid FIEND nothing else. Believe what you want to believe.

DiPlOmAt TDOt,

I don't know you so I don't know what you are talking about when you say "process in making/creating/customizing hats get the factsstraight."
WHEN YOU GO, OR ACTUALLY GET TO GO, then you will see what we are talking about. The hat/fitted world doesn't revolve around niketalk/forums. so untilthen, get your facts straight.

NO PUN INTENDED ON ANY REPLIES ABOVE. WE RESPECT ALL YOUR COMMENTS. KEEP EM COMING. WE LOVE YOU ALL
tongue.gif

CC thanks for lacin my shipment with tha plastic bag....
wink.gif
...everytime iorder im always gonna request that cause the weather conditions and the careless post office workers........thanks once again and im really feelin theblk/yellow NICE fitted.
eek.gif
what type of material is that? it feels exactlylike a thermal shirt.

Im still waiting a minor league STOCKTON(california) PORTS custom

Originally Posted by Anderlecht

mr plump,

The FIEND hat, we never knew it was GDFT's. If it was for their upcoming collection, they could have had it restricted like stussy, alife and so on, then they don't show it to us, but they didn't. you guys have to remember, not everyone knows what every design means or who made them. They showed it to us, we liked it and we used it. We are not gonna hunt down every design they show us to see who designed it. When we first saw it, it was just a design that said FIEND nothing else. Believe what you want to believe.

That goes back to my point with New Era. Clients shouldnt have access to other client's custom work. The design process should involve taking originalartwork to New Era and working off that, not paging through a catalog picking and choosing from pre-existing work. If Im designing joints, Im coming withstuff that I created. I guess our main difference is the way we approach design.

I know New Era has certain limitations on design, but for the most part, you can create anything you want. Why use something you see in a catalog? Myreasoning for thinking y'all jacked is because of the striking similarities in design elements. Your strength has always been in color blocking minorleague joints and hooking fitteds back up to kicks and, I dont mean this as a jab, but your custom work in the past hasnt exactly been the strongest. I thinkthe FIEND joint is dope. If I didnt know any better, I wouldve copped it already. If you honestly didnt jack, then my apologies. The majority of the blameshould then fall on New Era for the access issues.

<>

yeap plump, that's the biggest gripe/issue we have
smh.gif

Also how's the knee
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
, you can't be goin so hard at your age
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
( no mo)

am87,

There's still pain in the knee but its definitely not as bad as it was 2 weeks ago. Pain medicine keeps me cool for the most part. Im just stuck here onthe couch with a CPM machine that's bending my knee for me. I still cant really walk yet, but Im slowly trying to get things back to normal. It sucks forreal. Out of sheer boredom, I fixed up facebook and sneakerplay pages. fyi, those sneaker battles on there are borderline ******ed. Other than the kneething, Im doing fine. Im actually catching up on some freelance work. Anyway, hope everyone in the shop is doing well. Give Koo my regards and make sure yousave me a few fitteds.

<>

Yea I noticed, I was lookin round last night and majority of new posts were by you
laugh.gif

Email the shop/call/pm me or siirkus if you see anythin that u might need

And yea sneakerplay is
indifferent.gif

One of my dudes sent me an invite and its just
smh.gif

Oh and shadi showed me that NE display case
laugh.gif
its impressive, only thing I don't like is that its open face, damm dust
frown.gif

Yeah man, I never post this much on NT. I think I posted more times last night than I have the rest of the year. I never got a chance to post that display onhere. I havent even seen it a little over 2 weeks so I gotta ask someone to go up there and check to see if any dust collected on my hats. Sadly enoughthough, I couldnt fit my entire collection in it so I still have New Era boxes stacked all around.

Anyway, I got a bunch of new joints to post up but I cant take pics yet. In the mean time, since I havent contributed anything in a minute, I figure I'dfinally post these. None are currently for sale so please dont hammer my inbox or clog this thread. The day I decideto part ways with them, you'll be amongst the first to know.
10yr01.jpg

10yr02.jpg

10yr03.jpg

<>

I 99% doubt they one size, knowin raj

He prob found a shop that still had them
laugh.gif

Raj....lemme get one....ill let you into the basment
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
( no wierdo)

All of them are size me or one size fits raj....
wink.gif
Seriously though, Ithink the smallest size I have is a 7 1/2 and the largest is an 8.
Am87, sorry homey, i ran out of size 9s.
laugh.gif

Ive been to the basement before. It was a damn mess down there. I hope y'all cleaned up since.

<>

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
raj.....size 8
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
or 7 7/8 or 7 3/4

Or so help me god ill kick you in the knee
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Word to kerry kickin out henz knee socket

man this sucks... been on the hunt for the longest for that roc fitted and doesnt help im in miami and mr.plump goes and gets 35(yes i counted and i am saltyright now) of that roc fitted!!! if anyone else knows where there is a 7 5/8's at holla at me i need that!!!

Back
Top Bottom