POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Any chance that timberwolves is a 7 3/4?
nerd.gif

Wow, that A's cap they put up on CC is hella dope, ive been looking for one in that 70's style by new era for a long time. The only one I could findwas those crappy American Needle ones. CC needs to put more Oakland A's caps up.

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

Wow, that A's cap they put up on CC is hella dope, ive been looking for one in that 70's style by new era for a long time. The only one I could find was those crappy American Needle ones. CC needs to put more Oakland A's caps up.
I feel you that one...... Where the love for the east bay

I just need to cop the red billed Devils joint. Been fiending for that one for a while now. I wear my solid black Devils more than any other fitted I own.

Just thought I'd throw out a shameless plug for something some of you may be interested in....

CHECK THE SIG.

made a short stop in NJ/NYC

shouts to NYCBaller34 for the ride as usual.

peg :

CC :

and i come home, and my mom bought this this...... meet Ernie:

someone please recommend me some places to get fitteds online other then my shirt co. pm me the link please. thank you.

pimp.gif
@ the north stars... I havent been to peg in like 2 months.. I knowthey got mad new !$*!

smh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

smh.gif
NHL fitteds are on POINT..i cant wait for the summer again to bring mine out

that blues is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
mine should be here any day. shouts to henz

and for those who asked, the gdft fitteds are $40. im going tomorrow so pm me if you need anything

snap cap hats are great like them to shy to shop without cash well go in stores. cought a nice giants one some kid i met had it on i tried it on pretty nice.

that diamondbacks is crazy....

ive been on a fitted strike recently
picked these up for 15 each tho
73b613o.png

6oflmvm.png

extra
bully + bred = oowwwww
6t41gxv.png

Wow all those NHL fitteds are serious but I like the Blues one the most.

Oakland A's colored Sabres hat looks interesting too.

Back
Top Bottom