POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

^Not sure. I've heard they were legit in the previous new era thread but I've personally never bought from them. I just was cleaning out my bookmarksand saw the link that i saved a while ago

damn those are some OD prices for a fitted. then when i go check for some sf fitted it seems like each one of them is like 10 bucks below retail.

200741914331957221.gif
these would go great with the playoff viii's imo

those redbulls have been on that site for about 2 months now. I know some of the hats on that site are legit, and some are not. They had those hundreds adambombs on the side for like 30$, and we all know how limited those were...

The stichin, qaulity (even though NE is gettin there
eyes.gif
), stuff that's never released, shapes, materials......so forth.....

yo CC, good lookin on throwing that BOS hat up on the site... i havent been able to make it down to the shop recently... glad i can still grab it
pimp.gif

edit: i have a feeling airmax87 had something to do with it
laugh.gif
hes a redsox fan on the low...
pimp.gif

CML is based in New Zealand and Hong Kong and is not even a official New Era Retail Seller. The Hundreds Yellow Adam Bombs for $34.99...The Hundreds Yellow Adam Bomb, only 100 made and they have everysize in stock.
roll.gif
at anyone who thinks any of the hats are real.

i thought so, too, but you gotta understand that the people around here wanted all the colors on the 8's (even though the yellow is on the sole.) peoplelike to match-match 'round these parts, but we sold a lot online, too.
smile.gif

i like to match match too...but the color have to be atleast on the part of the shoe that can be seen..not on the bottom..but to each its own ya know

Yeah that Playoff fitted seems like something Myshirtsco would do, don't really see the point of inserting colors that aren't clearly visible. Blue,yellow and etc can only be seen on the bottom of the soles.

btw that Green/Red Red Sox's is sick
eek.gif

speaking of myshirtsco anyone peep this joint
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

004.jpg

was in jersey yesterday, went to myshirtsco between me n my boys we copped like 10 hats noting special, i will never hit that spot up ever again though

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

Yeah that Playoff fitted seems like something Myshirtsco would do, don't really see the point of inserting colors that aren't clearly visible. Blue, yellow and etc can only be seen on the bottom of the soles.

btw that Green/Red Red Sox's is sick
eek.gif

speaking of myshirtsco anyone peep this joint
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

004.jpg

YO does anyone know any other fitteds to match these forces beside this corny one?

Back
Top Bottom