POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

donjuan513, were the Cmonwealth fitteds available anywhere else besides the Cmnowealth store? I really wanted that hat along with the in4mation one, but Islept and my size is gone on the website. Btw, dope pickup.

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Originally Posted by jefffort5

STUFF I NEED TO GET RID OF
wink.gif

cmon guys...$15 bucks each..i need to get rid of em

What size is the Easter colored hat?
pimp.gif
I NEED THAT!

its just a lil bigger than a 1/2 but i got somebody else inquiring about this hat as well...hopefully i get it off my hands

I got the Cubs colorway of the Leaders team spirit hat for Christmas today, and the box had the Gators color hat in the box with it, I was psyched cause I knowI only paid for the one.

Solemate96, info on the chick in your avy?

AND

Henz, Any info on the Northstars joint? Pegasus or CC? I might need to take a trip to Peg tomorrow or friday and cop another black/red joint. I'll bring mycam and I'll take pics for people asking...

AND

How do yall rock your fitteds? Do you like them a lil big and loose and rock em over your ears or a lil tight and snug and dont go over your ears? Which wayyou think looks best. I've been on the big fitted movement for a while and rock a 5/8 but they make my face look big and contemplating getting a size down

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I wear my hats so that they fit snug on my head. I'm not goin' for that sup my hat's too big look.

word, I think it's ugly when your hat is big enough to go over your ears. I wear mine fairly tight 3/8, fits my dome good
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^Co sign... I wear a 5/8ths and it fits decently snug. Not so tight that I get a head ache (although I've got a couple that are close), but in no way wouldthe hat cover my ears.

Back
Top Bottom