POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

^ I don't normally help dress men but that satin gold/dark red huf hat would match almost perfectly. I'm pretty sure they are sold out, but you mightbe able to try ebay.

^lol..thanks..and i dont normally ask for help...but that dark red/velvet or whateva that is was making things complicated

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at this fitted from Leaders

6prchox.jpg

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Originally Posted by pluhone

i like to stick with the home team...
here's a couple new pickups.

where'd you get the 2nd one from? hopefully it's from allsports for that buy 1 get 1 half off deal
pimp.gif

Looks like something I remember from Allsports... one thing I hate about Allsports is that it feels like 90% oftheir fitteds got the bordered SF logo. It really didn't bother me at first, but when I realized 5 of the 6 fitteds I got from there have the border Irealized I'd prefer most of them without it. Still a good spot regardless.

Ha, beat me to it... That leaders joint is ridiculous. A little flashy for my tastes but I could seriously see myself rocking it. Reminds me of the nikewindbreaker I used to rock in 4th grade... Same colorway, ah memories...

someone take my fitteds!
DS sz8 63.5cm 30 shipped each!!!
DS never worn, sz.8 new era fitteds

-matches women aqua 8s
-matches aqua 8s
-matches grape 5s

30 shipped each or o.b.o

[email protected] aim jewelz355
i accept paypal or usps money order

6obrds2.jpg

726lwgl.jpg

8c1n11l.jpg

get @ me!

anybody know where I can get this? I got the one in red but I like this one too. CC is sold out.

70115ee86dae873c2828b0caf4af2cb57a7da68.pjpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
...I'm guessing the LDRS fitted say's "REBEL LEADERS"
pimp.gif
.....I just realized this is my 100th post, took a while

anyone selling anything size 7 5/8? preferably from CapCity or LDRS

and that Agassi LDRS fitted is THE DOPEST hat I've seen. No question about it...that brim alone makes the hat

Sorry bro, I'm a fellow Filipino

BUT....

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

At you for saying those Kool-Aid hats are dope.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I mean who DARES rock that out in the streets? thats like a sign for everybody to see that your sweet

Back
Top Bottom