POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

hey guys, I'm having a horrible day so hopefully this will brighten up yours.
6x18i20.jpg

and next time you ask who gives you pics of Peg, remember my GD name!!!
laugh.gif

one or the teal one with the same pattern on the bill
^ he only posted the pic to show the pattern on the bill, hes talking about this hat

6ki9nwg.jpg

what's good thunderchunk?
emo-emoticon.gif
I wish i had an answer, lol, i guess the winter days really aredepressing.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

That one is at pegasus my dude

i'm confused. the one that he posted is ours. the second one he mentioned is pegasus. what's good thunderchunk?

That black/white red wings is ridiculous, if I didn't own god knows how many black/white fits I would be all over that... Since you are about to getflooded with the PMs for pickups any chance you can check about that Kings fitted when you are out there next time Chunk?

Last few pickups since Christmas....

8e6oz6w.jpg

Copped 3 out of 7 grails...

And copped the Winnipeg Jets and L.A. Kings fitted from Peg and Bulls from the NBA store

All sz 9.5 and sz 7 5/8

P.S

Can anybody help me fix my camera settings to get the best possible photos? I have a Canon Powershot SD500 7.1 Megapixels

Man I love this thread, here is my first post. Some of my pickups in the last month or so.

some of my others in my collection

I haven't been feeling any of those supreme hats since the KRS joints, but that old school Blind flip is SERIOUS! 96-97' I would wear nothing but Blindjeans exclusively so seeing that logo again brings back nothing but good memories of busting my head trying to skateboard as a child.

8b96154.jpg

picked it up at the laker game on friday.

yo chunk or laced up jordans. did peg still have any more of the kings in a 7/8 or 8? if so hit me up im interested.

^Yup I beleive so. They restocked thenm again last week and had a FSR. Needless to say it was worth waiting 3 weeks for the resstock on my end

:sadface: you forgot about my request from last time. lol ohh well, let me know if you hit them back up soon, i need a fitted to rock to kings games.

picked up the north star fitted by CC x mishka & also a purple and yellow nordiques.

props to cc chris for taking some time to chat

paix

Back
Top Bottom