POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Originally Posted by FlyingEMU05

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

I want that black L.A. Kings in a 5/8ths. When you making another trip out there Thunderchunk? I'm paypal ready.
word me too except a 7/8 or 8.
thunderchunk is the only person that has access to the store
wink.gif

Picked this up on ebay, brand new. $10 shipped. Love this cap, takes me back to the early 90's. Wish I still had my matching jersey.
ohwell.gif

Prymone:

That red/green sox is crazy! Actually I was hesitant to even buy the red sox fitted, to be honest Boston fans kind of get on my nerves and I wasn't sure Iactually wanted to rep a team that people are so insane about (even worse than cubs fans, and that is saying alot). I'm loving the white sox fitted though,I don't normally even like mlb hats with the outline around the logo, but that is what makes the hat.

As far as those blazer go, I happened to find them on ebay in my size loooking for other blazers and had to. They came out in 06' and were an asia/pacificrelease only from what I understand, but ID4SHOES happened to have a pair up in my size. I didn't really look to see if he had anymore up, I glancedthrough his other auctions and did notice another pair but I could have easily overlooked it. He had them for a BIN of only $50 but the $30 shipping fromTaiwan made them a little pricey for blazer, although worth it IMO.

I can't decide if I like that TwelveBar fitted or not. I don't really like the font they used on the hat, but it might look better in person. So farstussy and supreme dropped the only wrap around print NE's I've felt. As far as those Hundreds NEs go, easy pass for me, pinwheels can stay dead as faras I'm concerned.

^ Yeah I've ordered a grip of stuff from him. Always super legit and super fast shipping. He seriously got those shoes to me in four days and I orderedthem on a friday. I ordered that Red soxs hat the same day from CC and it only got to my house a day before the shoes. Plus, as in this instance, he'llcome up with some old A/P exclusives he happened to have sitting around for super cheap. I remember he had those black/cement NL AM1's forever for an $80BIN when U.S. sellers had them for like $150+

yeah that biggie joint is crazy. i am looking for the orlando magic fitted CC had on there site in a 7 1/2 i just got a black authentic penny pinstripe. imalso looking for a bulls fitted no windy city BS. im in the works of getting road red and home white and pinstripe. good looks on the dips fitted you know whoyou are.

^i could send them to you personally but im not gonna flood the thread, it says $taple on the back corner in neon green

this might be a stupid question but does Peg has a website? I'm sure they don't have webstore but...lemme know. Thx in advance.

no they do not have a website, punisha, henzo, and I do pickups to help Nt'ers out, i might have missed Shadi or others.

Back
Top Bottom