POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

i need a fitted to match these colors r similar to olive v any suggestions(i remember there use to be alot of fitteds this color)

^I have been super busy and didn't get a chance to send your stuff out. I will definately do it tomorrow, also I will be gone for a week so no one ask meto pick up anything for them.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

If anybody needs anything from Peg (see the pic from a few pages back)

indifferent.gif
I purposely posted it cuz its old and outdated
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

EVERYTHING MUST BE PAID FOR BEFORE I SHIP YOU YOUR#$#*$! (none of that 75%, I'll shoot you the rest when I get my fitteds). just strictly business. dont wanna get stuck with flakers and hats i dont want

word up, thats why I try not to mess with you 1 hat people, want hats on credit and for a good price shipped.

And i love Peg but those pinstripe dont do it for me

Is that Peg pic really an old/outdated one???

I got transactions that have to occur next week and I need to know what they have in there.....

happy.gif

EVERYTHING MUST BE PAID FOR BEFORE I SHIP YOU YOUR#$#*$! (none of that 75%, I'll shoot you the rest when I get my fitteds). just strictly business. dont wanna get stuck with flakers and hats i dont want
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
i hate these bum%*+# N's hittin me up tryna talk to metrying to get a deal on 1 hat like im a wholesale store.. Or asking for favors & i dont know them from nowhere

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Originally Posted by ro0ts

^ Nice deal on tht LRG fitted. Where'd you get it for $15? I slept while it was on KL.

I got it from a spot over here called Getta Clue, I guess they were on sale. So I decided to pick it up

Oh snap, didn't realize you were in Sac. Getta Clue as in Downtown Plaza, right? I imagine sizing was weak. I'm in Davis but I was stopping bythere tomorrow anyways.. thanks for the heads up.

its like that thats why i tried to catch dukes slippin. hard times back in the summer. i still looking for my orlando fitted and my dipset hat connectdisappeared. any old CC fitteds in 7 1/2 holla.

whats good yall.
ill be in NYC next week for awhile and im wondering if anyone knows if CC or peg has any hot SF or warriors fitteds in stock right now...itll save me a trip toknow if they dont got any...kinda hoping they dont so i dont have to go OD sik wit it and come home with a gang of fitteds and a empty wallet
laugh.gif

So far only GPunkHead is actually SERIOUS about copping. Already sent the money order to me. Thats what I'm talking about

Here's his choices:

black LA Kings

green/gold Seattle Mariners

green/brown Minnesota Wild

my back up options in yellow in order of preference

1. black/purple/red Hartford Whalers

2. black/red Minnesota North Stars

3. black/purple Detroit Red Wings

And that will be at his doorstep 2 weeks from now GUARANTEED. all yall lame dudes asking for 1 fitted, or a "hookup" of $20 for 1, dont even try. BESERIOUS!

^ Yeah I gotta co-sign that one... $35 a hat is an amazing deal (I don't really understand what is in it for you in fact unless you have the hook, because$28+ shipping is going to be real close to $35), but I can't see sending a money order for stock I don't even know is in store. What happens if theydon't have the hats? I wait for you to cash the money order and then get another money order in my name? I'm not doubting it would all work out in theend, I just don't want to sit around and wait for my money back.

But on the other hand, at $45 a hat via paypal I don't know why you dudes are complaining about "those one hat people". Granted I know how NTworks and I'm sure mad dudes are hitting you up asking to ship before they pay you, wanting the hook up for $30 or something ridiculous when you are goingto lose money for doing them a favor, but buying one hat at a time for $45 doesn't seem like a big thing. Even if you are paying full price for hats (whichwith the numbers you buy at a time I'm sure you aren't), picking someone up one hat amongst a bunch of others still seems like a good deal for youguys. At right around $10 profit per hat, even packing one hat up for people seems like a decent hustle. You are making like a 25% profit with no financialrisk and minimal time invested, you can believe if I lived in NYC I would be doing the same thing.

But I admit it is a win/win for everyone because alot of these kids get access to things they would otherwise have no access to and pay roughly the same pricethey would from any online retailer as well, but obviously it is good side money for you dudes. Come June when I live in the bay and people want the Huf/Truehook ups I might feel differently, but as of now it seems like you guys are complaining about money being basically dropped into your laps just because youhave access to a place most people don't. I can't knock the hustle by any means, but I wouldn't be complaining too much either. In fact I wish Icould be doing the same thing right now.

The reason I do it is cuz I get deals from one of my boys that works there. And plus sometimes I ask for hookups in their cities (i.e HUF, Hundreds, SupremeL.A) or what not. And plus, I'm in there almost once or twice a week so its no biggie.

And thats the exact reason that I always ask for second or third batch of options if something is sold out.

Ima try and get a new updated pic of Peg next week for anyone interested

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

But I admit it is a win/win for everyone because alot of these kids get access to things they would otherwise have no access to and pay roughly the same price they would from any online retailer as well,
Don't wanna keep going into "pickups" cuz we all got jobs and no one is planning to retire off hats
laugh.gif
, (other than the Koreans
grin.gif
, Han-gul btw) just trying to make gas and NY toll worth the trip.but you'reright, seems win/win to me, I had to pay out the%%+# for my Huf new eras but i made a decision beforehand and realized I couldn't get it any other way. whoelse gives you pics of a place ON THE OTHER COAST, THAT DOESN'T ALLOW PICTURES!? dudes trynna act likebritney and get some Tea flown in from England and pay corner store prices.
tired.gif
, its a "service" is all I'm saying but yeah the only thing that you guys will care about is
I WONT BE GOING TO PEG THIS WEEK, hit up Henz, Punisha, and Laced up Jordan?, Those Pinstripes are not worth mespending 3 hrs in Ny traffic.

i dont ask for deals on nothing

i tell henz what i want and how much $ he wants and i pay him lol

guess dudes is broke

$20 for a hat ? lmaoooo

Im gonna start hitting up CC bi-weekly. cats there are too chill not to patron ya know. PM me for details.

Yo Chris, lemme know if u or any of yr goonies have any dipset fitteds in a 5/8 from their own stash they wanna sell since the store is out.

Is their anyone who can get their hands on the "Cockney"(pause) New eras. looking specifically for the tomfoolery one.

Yo Chris, lemme know if u or any of yr goonies have any dipset fitteds in a 5/8 from their own stash they wanna sell since the store is out.

no 5/8, but 3/8-1/2......
smokin.gif

Peep my backdrop
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Today's pickup from Peg.

Went there to take a picture of their stock but once I got in there I forgot about taking the pic.
laugh.gif

If anyone needs anything from PEG let me know ( I'm paypal verified).
Just remember to add 4%.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom