POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

I've said it before, but I'll say it again... Franks is KILLING it with the customs.
2197841716_b310809824.jpg

2197845140_5db993df77.jpg

I finally got the straight blade joint yesterday, I've been waiting months on a restock. Now if they would only put that Diggers fitted back up in my sizeand I'll be straight on my FDL collection. Although the Looters is sort of calling my name. The gold and silver underbrims are on point.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

About time Im able to log in the board .... Wats good Peeps ....

Nothing to say about the fitteds .. Im not missing anything .. LMAO

whats up, how have you been?

just like this cats to try to make fun and LMAO at someone for saying how you been? now let me LMAO .. go get me a hat or something ...

Thunder hows business ..
happy.gif

I might have to order some fitteds from you .. lol

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I still don't see the infatuation with the Hundreds fitteds. None of them are appealing at all, but of course that's just my opinion.
I feel you .. just put a limited tag on a bottle with SHT inside and it will sell because someone is going to buy and say they have limited SHT .. LMAO

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

I finally got the straight blade joint yesterday, I've been waiting months on a restock. Now if they would only put that Diggers fitted back up in my size and I'll be straight on my FDL collection. Although the Looters is sort of calling my name. The gold and silver underbrims are on point.
pimp.gif

Not too crazy about the F or the writing underneath but i like their hats, its not easy coming up with a purely custom logo.(bully was sick tho
wink.gif
)

well this is the hypebeast era any thing that is limited or in a countdown is hot no matter if it was a picture of dog dookie. thats why i stick to buying myclassic logos and some crazy CC fitteds. while the suckers buy the new jordan countdown pack ill get a DS pair of the OG 13's for bout 200 bucks and have akiller fitted with it. chunk any chance you will post your collection ? YOO CC any classic suns stuff on the way ? just got a champion barkley authentic.

na penny you should change your sig and put a recent pic of TO after the giants were done with them ... LMAO ..

^ and you should hop off me. i remember over the summer you told me to keep my head up when i see you and nothing happened when i went to west new york andbagged me some butter pecan ricans. but OK ill listen to you and throw my 1cent logo on there tonight.

i remember over the summer you told me to keep my head up when i see you and nothing happened when i went to west new york
son said, "imma see you on the ave...bergenline and all that"
laugh.gif

word to GBERG

bout damn time i got this joint! the only M's hat I was still fiending for. can't beat $12 shippedeither!
smokin.gif

M!ke

speaking of horrible, that mishka hat couldn't be any uglier. From the logo to the colors to the fact that it is a pinwheel... Just bad, and I normallylike mishka customs. The hundreds that is solid colored with a white front aren't that bad IMO. I like them better than the all solid ones in fact.

I'm not really too familiar with "Motorhead" but if that Mishka was a solid color, I'd definately be diggin' it more than the one there.

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

This joint is seriooooous:

http://bp2.blogger.com/_xN1YJI6NLVE/R4fN3HjhpkI/AAAAAAAABR8/Wzjv8lHfHTc/s400/new****+024.jpg

If im correct, its a benny gold, and sorry, its not that serious
grin.gif

i mean i love the U/doplhins colorway..but that logo is mad unoriginal...who the hell is benny gold...nevermind ill google

Back
Top Bottom