POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

^ what you mean chunk you want him to be there to mess me up ? i dont get you sometimes we cool next time we not you flip more than flapjacks in the morning.but yea nothing to hot dropped this winter may-summer was fire though.

Haha, so we are back to the fitted drama I see? Should I catch feelings because no one liked my Franks fitteds?

But on another note... 2 things:
1. Proper ships??? So you are telling me I could've gotten those purple satin vans and all I had to do is call them? SMH at me.
2. MyOnes... I don't even like/wear/buy ones but you are killing it with the hook ups lately. Between those IDs and this last one you are becoming NT'sDJ Clark Kent. Good stuff.

some new adam bombs

hundreds.jpg

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

Haha, so we are back to the fitted drama I see? Should I catch feelings because no one liked my Franks fitteds?

But on another note... 2 things:
1. Proper ships??? So you are telling me I could've gotten those purple satin vans and all I had to do is call them? SMH at me.
2. MyOnes... I don't even like/wear/buy ones but you are killing it with the hook ups lately. Between those IDs and this last one you are becoming NT's DJ Clark Kent. Good stuff.

Yep, that's what I did. Fast shipping and the people are friendly.

Some people call them adam bombs fitted hot ... I however call them crap ... Just thought I said that since people have the habbit of dissing others tastearound here ... And some of you I have seen and all I have to say is you are a corny*%@+ person from head to toe period ......

nikeXcartoon

Good looks on the info about proper. Appreciated.

I will try to get that tee probably later today.

na penny 89, you stay in some drama whether it be here or our step-brother's website. You and this el boricua cat been going at it for a minute I noticed.

Ya'll need to chill before words are exchanged and a e-beef starts, or escalates and this post gets locked.

Just chill it's only the internet.

Back
Top Bottom