POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

b71080_PbdgrB.jpg

Does this fitted match the Shadow X's that just came out, cuz it looksorange to me????

It clearly says in bold letters "For Jordan retro X" for a reason. Fix the brightness/contrast on your computer screen or something

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
a lot of colorblind fellows on this board, I can see why dudes walk out the house wearin what they wear
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Airmaxlows -

laugh.gif
smh.gif
boston falls at the same level of Yankees/SF hats in my book
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

(Go dodgers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)

Skip -

Sorry wasn't in that mornin, haven't seen u in a while, ur dudes were in though not that long ago
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by fresh10kicks

yo demonbasketball that bulls fitteds is tough it reminds me of the one that freeway rocked in an older video, but his was all black with jus the horns red..........cc yall carry that?
Thanks. I picked it up a few years back from Champs of all places. As someone said before, the Windy City crap kinda kills it, but I'd rather messwith that then a Reebok/Adidas fitted
smh.gif

YO! Could someone please help me find a grey White Sox joint. Either with the cursive Chicago script or with the diamond logo on the front. If some one knowswhere I can get it please inbox me. DF!!!

MyOnes, are you from the D? Because you have been showing alot of Detroit love recently. Either way
pimp.gif
and I don't even like AF1s.

Plus you got that Redwings I've been searching all the champs in the area for... They all have the hat, but none in a 5/8ths. Hopefully I'll have moreluck at fairlane tomorrow.

Oh and winfield did it again... If I had known about this joint I probably would have dropped $70 or whatever the cost from japan is. Again no love for the5/8th but this joint would be the jewel of my collection...
005_2.jpg

The kelly underbrim makes it...

Naw... I actually haven't gotten it yet. But I'm assuming given the holiday things are delayed so I wasn't really tripping about it.

I agree though that the writing on the back is too much, and the shape looks crazy off. But since I can't find a raiders New Era anywhere I'm will tosettle.

that giants is clean. is it part of that world series retro set?

sf warriors in the niners colors are a must!

mad.gif
, damn mane. i been looking for these af1's for the past fewmonths...cant find in a 10.5 for my life! my dude SOSA was suppose to hook me up...let me down! smh..lol

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

MyOnes, are you from the D? Because you have been showing alot of Detroit love recently. Either way
pimp.gif
and I don't even like AF1s.

i actually stay in ann arbor, where you at?

Movin all of em... my hairs getting long so i cant fit em, lol

That Pirates hat and Seatle hat on the previous pages are SICK.. an haha ^yea i worked for Total Sports in its last years

Back
Top Bottom