POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

i remember over the summer you told me to keep my head up when i see you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

You killin em^

This dude is taking dope fitteds and putting them with shoes that I wouldn't think twice about getting and making em look sick

Obviously I have to say... "DETROIT WHAT?!?"

But for real, I love how this post is turning into a fitted/matching shoes thread. Keep it coming...
pimp.gif

yo demonbasketball that bulls fitteds is tough it reminds me of the one that freeway rocked in an older video, but his was all black with jus the hornsred..........cc yall carry that?

^^ what this guy said.

I think I saw that Bulls fitted on Hatland.com once (the one with the red horns and eyes but the rest of the hat is black). They also made an Indians andD'backs hat in a similar colorway.

yo CC i see u with the update, im tryna make an order real soon but u said u was gon b updating with 15+ hats ?? if so im gon wait for the major update

I'm not really a fan of that wove material or whatever it is, but on that Blackhawks that was in the update is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Total Sport took all my money back in the day.
eek.gif
roll.gif
you remember that time N's took the train out there & WALKED from gallery to south st.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
. i rememebr one time we went it was 100+ degrees with 100% humidity.
sick.gif

that's all for the update. i thought we weren't going to update the site this week, but we did.

Originally Posted by siirkus

Total Sport took all my money back in the day.

I need this fitted...is it still in stock..im prolly too late

8 1/4 only.

EDIT_ eCap update. holler.

yup..too late..i need a 7 and 3.8...anybody know of any good fitteds for the 05 easters?

Back
Top Bottom