POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^what kind, pinwheels? and how much?
and na penny, can you im me again? my sidekick goin nuts smh

da ones U GOT....
laugh.gif

and for RETAIL

damn, still at retail? after how many years? smh.

son u gotta remember....we in uptown NY, most hood cats can get any fitted they want.....why settle for old giants fitteds.....and u can STILL get any ofda old giant pinwheels in pegasus....i was over there last week.

^ yo, i didnt like the hatstores i seen in the heights or bx, but I havent seen them all, of course.

also how recently you seen the Giants upthere? (heights)

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

smh.gif
TC, u already kno I've been lookin for a Giants for a min.

Wuts good wit that Kings too?

good news for all u heightz NTers...da neighborhood fitted shops in 184 street and da flea market in 181 both have NEW ERA giants fitteds available. see ya in da parade!!!!

Too bad we dont get any starter gear
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Young Turbo

smh.gif

good news for all u heightz NTers...da neighborhood fitted shops in 184 street and da flea market in 181 both have NEW ERA giants fitteds available. see ya in da parade!!!!

frown.gif

people find all da starter gear in da midwest and da south...where its been sittin since they were made thats why....unless u got a chinese gift shop inNYC that's got em all da day in da back collectin dust.....i've seen a couple like that just never bothered coppin em.

smh.gif

frown.gif

people find all da starter gear in da midwest and da south...where its been sittin since they were made thats why....unless u got a chinese gift shop in NYC that's got em all da day in da back collectin dust.....i've seen a couple like that just never bothered coppin em.
they never ever ever ever ever gives discounts in the NorthEast
alien.gif

I hate hearing "pickup" stories, out here they still aren't trying to make deals on hats that havent sold for 10+ years
eyes.gif

smh.gif

frown.gif

people find all da starter gear in da midwest and da south...where its been sittin since they were made thats why....unless u got a chinese gift shop in NYC that's got em all da day in da back collectin dust.....i've seen a couple like that just never bothered coppin em.
they never ever ever ever ever gives discounts in the NorthEast
alien.gif

I hate hearing "pickup" stories, out here they still aren't trying to make deals on hats that havent sold for 10+ years
eyes.gif

True.. i went into a old chinese gift shop the other day in 34th the lady had some sun's and raiders snapbacks up for 35$
indifferent.gif
then i hear my boy telling me about this spot up in Yonkers where theyhave them up for a 1$ but i aint tryin to drive up there
grin.gif

yesterday, complete wit da second generation NEW ERA gold sticker wit no shimmer....

thank you, i appreciate it.

and guys theres a sale on the mishka site for NEW ERAS, Mishka hats as low as $12.50

there seems to be an issue with checking out so check in the morning

yo thanks for the heads up TC, might not copp some fitteds but definitely gonna pick up a shirt or two.

that knights hat brings back memories.. used to hold it down out there when i was younger....

i dont know if imma be able to pull this hat off, but i had to get it.. we opened up the new concepts over the weekend in boston.. it was a good turnout...

took these flicks of the new shop off hypebeast..
concepts-boston-grand-opening-01.jpg

concepts-boston-grand-opening-03.jpg

concepts-boston-grand-opening-02.jpg

concepts-boston-grand-opening-04.jpg

concepts-boston-grand-opening-05.jpg

if you are in the boston area, come check out the new spot.. we got some heat in there for sure...also, the old concepts will still be holding it down in theback of the tannery as always...

Nice Rangers cap CC.

Since there's alot of snapback lovers in here, has anyone recently seen a Raiders block letters around?

I know they're almost the same colors and I could probably match it with what you have already up, but...im just assuming that cc will have fitted for thexx3's too since they had a couple each for the 10/13 pack, right?

props on those kings, raiders, and hornets starters

ninjahood, ANA on 84th said they sold out yesterday, and the rest said last week....

Back
Top Bottom