POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

yo TC, did you get your fitted?

also for those that ship with the flat rate boxes, can i just cross out flat rate on the box so it's not flat rate? it was cheaper to ship out a fitted buti just need a box.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

yo TC, did you get your fitted?

also for those that ship with the flat rate boxes, can i just cross out flat rate on the box so it's not flat rate? it was cheaper to ship out a fitted but i just need a box.

I flip the box inside out and use it, they wont allow you to cross out the flat rate and use it

^ if you have the time, just flip the box inside out, its against the law, but what isn't...

yeah I got the hat, the brim acts funny smh, good looking out imma post pics later maybe.

yo thanks for the tip, didn't think of that. but i just tried it, looks like i have to cut it to flip it inside out, or am i just doing it wrong

Shout out to siirkus
pimp.gif

2243660952_5f9b3fe18a.jpg

All from Peg, shout out to TC for hooking up the Kings. It was shamefully light work for me being in NYC for five days, but as crazy as this is to say I hadmore important things to do than go cop hats. I had planned to go to CC, and then when that didn't work I was trying to hit up Peg today before I caught myplane, but neither worked out. Peg hat some HEAT that I regret passing on now that everything is said and done though. Oh well, I'll be back soon enough.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

yesterday, complete wit da second generation NEW ERA gold sticker wit no shimmer....

thank you, i appreciate it.

and guys theres a sale on the mishka site for NEW ERAS, Mishka hats as low as $12.50

there seems to be an issue with checking out so check in the morning

Thanks for the heads up, got 3 clean fitteds (wouldn't buy if it weren't for the price, however) and a deal on a purple hoody. That's a crazygenerous discount. Thx to the Giants
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NaLeiNtHeCoFFiN

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

yesterday, complete wit da second generation NEW ERA gold sticker wit no shimmer....

thank you, i appreciate it.

and guys theres a sale on the mishka site for NEW ERAS, Mishka hats as low as $12.50

there seems to be an issue with checking out so check in the morning

Thanks for the heads up, got 3 clean fitteds (wouldn't buy if it weren't for the price, however) and a deal on a purple hoody. That's a crazy generous discount. Thx to the Giants
smile.gif

hrmmmm, good to know i helped some people AND Mishka out today
pimp.gif

you should give back to the Giants by buying their apparel and accessories.
laugh.gif

2pyywq8.jpg

PS. I WOULD HAVE KEPT THE HAT but the people in the NYC new era flagship store are a bunch of !%#@!... and didnt want to stretch it out for me

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

*Am I missing something on the Mishka site or did they sell out of the sale ones?

if u checked after 12am eastern u missed out. i looked in my cart and noticed the total was $300 when it was just $100 a min ago.

So me and TC stopped by the NE store today....
ohwell.gif
first of all, all theirs hat were
sick.gif
all the logos were small and colors were
ohwell.gif
then the guys were bein(&^#@! About *$##, tellin us they don't stretch out hats unless they were bought there
indifferent.gif
I'm def complanin to NE

thats alot of damn starters, btw to the guy who said there might be starter caps in Yonkers Im located here I could prob make some pickups send me the addyI'll go check it out

Yeah am87 same thing at the New Era store here they say some %%#* that if you didn't buy the hat there than they won't stretch it, luckily I know a fewpeople there so it isn't a problem if I ever need to get it done.

One time the machine destroyed someone's hat so I'm a bit hesitant.

props on those kings, raiders, and hornets starters

ninjahood, ANA on 84th said they sold out yesterday, and the rest said last week....

guess a superbowl will do that to you......
grin.gif

back to da reebok nfl fitteds for everyone else
laugh.gif

Dear God
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Did this come from CC because i thought they said they wouldn't be making any Syracuse Nationals fitted anytime soon. I NEED this for my Michigan dunks.

YO! Preciate the love on the Knights fitted... White Sox affliated.
pimp.gif

Kngeby... you got any black Charlotte Hornets caps? I've been looking on ebay. DF!!!

One time the machine destroyed someone's hat so I'm a bit hesitant.
for real.

laugh.gif
I heard some dude came with a box full of grimey (like..yellowed outheadband) misshapen fitteds trying to get them stretched and reshaped though.

I'm pretty sure that I already know the answer to this, but it doesn't hurt to get another opinion.

Do you guys know if the ebay seller neweramaster has legit hats? The fact that he's got so many, that they're all relatively cheap, and that he puts inhis auctions "DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THE SIZE IN PICTURE" all tell me that he's selling fakes, even though he says he doesn't.

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by dbao

I'm pretty sure that I already know the answer to this, but it doesn't hurt to get another opinion.

Do you guys know if the ebay seller neweramaster has legit hats? The fact that he's got so many, that they're all relatively cheap, and that he puts in his auctions "DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THE SIZE IN PICTURE" all tell me that he's selling fakes, even though he says he doesn't.

Thanks in advance.

SUPREME hats are known to be faked...
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom