POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

D$tock :wink:
wink.gif

^^^^^ There you go ... LMAO

I wanna see that joint sirrkus ... Maybe I wear that Godzilla Jersey after all
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ [email protected] .

it should of have been black with that logo .. fkc .. Im not buying another purple .. @#%$ DAMN YOU ALL .. lmao

I thought I was done but purple Expos the Purple LDRS and not NOW PURPLE SUNS .. ugh ..

Quote:
dagig
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ [email protected] .

I've been trying to look for the SF fitted.. but it hit me, I'm in Socal now. :lol:
laugh.gif
5zm0tww.jpg

All of my posts are of emoticons.

^^^ I believe thats a FootLocker FootAction fitted .. I think every city that has a professional team will be releasing one .. dont quote me on that but I know for a fact that NY has two coming out ..

I think I said this before!?

Quote:
im tired of all the aqua fitteds, I have enough
:lol:
laugh.gif

I didn't have a black one, so I thought.. ehh, why not?

I got it @ Footaction. And yes, el6 I BELIEVE is correct. Matter of fact.. all the shops in LA have a bunch of custom fitteds.

For example(s):
-- LA in SF colorway
-- LA in Braves colorway
-- LA in A's colorway

There's tons more, but those are the ones that come to mind.
All of my posts are of emoticons.

Thunderchunk...

You said a Black/Gold timberwolves... I didn't see 50, but does this happen to be the fitted you are talking about?
1389781533_30a826e24b.jpg

It is from Peg as well, but you didn't mention red so I don't know. Actually if there is an all black/gold timberwolves let me know too... Also, I emailed you about that wings hat but I haven't heard back. If you can still hook it up just get at me via email or pm.

On another note, I was just watching some 50 special on MTV and that red/white/black sonics joint was ridiculous. Is that in stock currently becuase I'll be out that way soon.
"To my peeps who rep more D than 12 Eminems"

^ Yeah, I figured... One of my favorite hats. But I copped it at the begining of july so I'm not sure it will still be in stock. That is funny though, 50 is repping peg HARD. It wouldn't suprise me if he is getting some loot off all the pub, but then again not alot of people are going to see a new era and know where 50 copped at.

^Thunderchunk... I didn't get anything, even though it is possible that my email filtered it out and I just missed it somehow. If you get a chance just hit me back and we can work it out.

e2511e1860.jpg
Quote:
Knivesdesu

Where can i get these? I went to the site and you gotta register and mad other crap

that mets colorway is crazy
e2511e1860.jpg
"No Risk, No reward
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM AM FAM

Back
Top Bottom