POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

^ Ha I mean I didn't really think they were throwing him loot, but I assume they at least give him stock. If for no other reason but just to have his picture up by the register repping the shop. But I seriously doubt it is total coincidence, it isn't like that is the only fitted spot in the city, not to mention he travels and I'm sure have people to go out and get him whatever he wants from wherever. In any event it is a good look for the store, plus it is almost getting to the point where I can turn on MTV and see what new stuff came in.
"To my peeps who rep more D than 12 Eminems"

^^^^ Be surprise ... Various Other rappers be up in there like Bustha a bunch of Dipset Fat Joe etc etc .. but it is what it is .. Im not a groupy so when I have been in there and once has come in its like ok ... its funny cause its not a big deal ... and you are right 50 has a stylist that picks mad fitteds for him ...
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ [email protected] .

^^Probly just goes in there and buys everything in his sz. once a month.
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

e2511e1860.jpg

some of those aint Boston, the other B is Yokohama Baystars...JPN league..

Quote:
my last Raiders starter ended for $132.50
and Blazers ended at $71
:wow:
eek.gif
ers sellin for that much? if so i need to clean out my spot and get my grind on.

edit: yo Thunder that Dr. Dre pic on your raiders listing was :rofl:
roll.gif
To Write Love On Her Arms
Rescue Is Possible​

anybody willing to sell me an aqua fitted a 7 and 3.8
Im moving on up my floor is your ceiling

glad to see someone posted up those concepts fitteds...

my dudes on they grind over there....

matter fact, a few spots in Boston are about to step it up as far as fitteds are concerned... :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
get it like theredcross

i seen a couple of those LA Kings in starter snapbacks, but they dont fit my big head
To Write Love On Her Arms​
Rescue Is Possible​

that Raiders is dope

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Dom, are your trying to keep that spot you speak of low?

If not, PM me with the info.

Quote:
glad to see someone posted up those concepts fitteds...

my dudes on they grind over there....
!! A YOU !!
!! NIKE IN 06 !!
LOOK OUT FOR LONEY. KEEP AN EYE ON KEMP. MIND THIS DUDE MARTIN.​

Back
Top Bottom