POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

yo ThunderChunk, hit me back up so i can get these out to you
To Write Love On Her Arms​
Rescue Is Possible​

Quote:
yo ThunderChunk, hit me back up so i can get these out to you
gatoroy8.jpg
FlaHustler1024Notorious D O M TEAM PLATANOCHECK THIS SNEAKER WEBSITE OUT! WWW.FLIPYOURKICKS.COMEBAY, JUST UPDATED W/ VINTAGE HATS, STARTER, 10 deep, NEW ERA HATSVINTAGE NBA, MLB, AND NFL NEW ERA HATS! LEAVE OFFERS!

Yea wats good with your buddy shop, son lookin like they stay posted in ourwebsite and on NT

That expos up there is already the 4th or 5th hat they stole

Then they got the oddasitty (sp? I prob murdered the word) to post up on strictlyfitteds talkin bout "exclusive" smh x 10

FlaHustler1024,

That's Will "the Thrill" Hill. He goes to my old HS and the kid is an absolute monster on the field. Florida's secondary is gonna be loaded for the next few years.

Im pretty sure this is the hat you're looking for.

New Era UF Gators

Hope that helps.

<>

is it my comp or is ecapcity not working?
"Im Da Man, Yes Shorty Im Da Man, Im So Fly Its No Tellin When Ima Land"

F/S: Rich Yung Tee Size 2XL...GET AT ME !

I'm betting that Capcity is probably updating their website...Cuz it been acting up for me since this morning...Hopefully its down cuz they putting up more fitteds...
JoRdaN DoN aka SiMbA KiNg​
Reppin NoRtH MiAmi

yeah capcity coming up upon something major right now i know it.... airmax i will be up inthere tomorrow yall got that expos i have been looking for let me know

^i agree sick tag, but i think the Crisfits one would be a dope watermark for your pics.
Rescue Is Possible​

yeah most likely. if not today then definately monday. i'll send you an email when they leave my possesion.
Rescue Is Possible​

^^ kuya cris. haha. are those your creations?
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

anyone know where i can cop those new eras with the ROC logo? i know very little when it comes to fitteds.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
If that's what's crackin or we can play this on All-Madden​

Back
Top Bottom