POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

CIDB00000%5C858.jpg
Team Otaku​

I'm just saying I wish the Bulls fitted had their primary logo, which doesn't have that "windy city" thing

The Bulls logo is nice on its own but that little cloud they put kinda kills it for me.
But it's only the internet, so just relax...
Team Otaku​

co sign..i told my big bro chicago needed some custom hats...he said he is workin on it new era seems to be tryin to chill out on the custom joints but i hope its gets crackin...and i aint talkin bout no 150 caps :lol:
laugh.gif
BANG BANG BANG SKI SKI SKI

Fong$tarr- More info on that KH hat please.
Team Philippines​
We ball better in tsinelas​

^
O, LDRS is you? i been wondering what all these LDRS fitted's everybody posting is from.didnt know you had a site, just went and signed up for your mailing list, im always down to support a fellow nt'er trying to do it.(nh)

got my 2 fitteds in mail to match my aquas.yay

102usxu.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!​

damn, got the only bad news, today when capcity sent me an e-mail that my aqua bluejays order was cancelled, to my surprise my ordered arrived today..... :D
happy.gif
tEaM pLaTaNo
SOLE*PLATANO*BRUGAL​

For you cats that have access to creating new era's, can you guys do me a favor and tell me if USC is available to create. I know that they lost some contract with them but would like to know if they can still do orders. I might have to buy out the whole order just so I can get myself some SC new eras.

Damn, I was just about to suggest that someone should make a Salt Lake Bees fitted and then I see someone already did the Burlington Bees.

yo I just saw some new era USC fitteds for $17, and theres quite a few at some places around my way

you could also get some here
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

i picked up this USC new era about a month ago and I'm pretty sure they still have sizes left.

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

aim-shoebacca06

new Goliath joints getting ready to drop. i might need to hop on that grape one...i need a new one to match my grapes, since some1 didnt ship my grape praying hand... :tongue:
tongue.gif
mainhat.jpg
newbie-005.jpg
newbie-018.jpg
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!​

Damn I don't think that Goliath dropped a fitted that was wack, or that weak as of yet. Very consistent in something like fitted hats that is overdone and about to be very overdone in the next couple of months to come.

Some of their stuff was alright, but most was very good and could be worn without wondering if you would look like a complete doofus while doing so.

Props to Goliath.

My sig is under construction...

Quote:
he said he is workin on it new era seems to be tryin to chill out on the custom joints but i hope its gets crackin...

That's gay, I wonder why...

Quote:
and i aint talkin bout no 150 caps :lol:
laugh.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif

:wow:
eek.gif
@ That grape Golitah with the ugly troll dude on it...

:lol:
laugh.gif
This is usually the part...
When people start screaming!

UCF needs a fitted. We have great colors, a great logo and an up and rising team.

Don't sleep, one of you custom creator guys! UCF!

damn just looked at the LRDS site and 3/4ths is sold out of the purple ones and the mariners one. and i'm guessing you guys don't have 7/8ths made?
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Quote:
can some1 point me in the direction for a fitted to match some Melo 2's???
any help appreciated peeps
:\
ohwell.gif
806.jpg
806.jpg
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

Balla, I hate that USC New Era on Eastbay. I'm talking about the Baseball logo similar to the one that JPap posted(minus the yellow outline). I am also looking for alternative colored ones. How did the one you see for $17 look like? I picked up a white with the gold logo a while back and I am in desperate need of it. I have also seen a cardinal one with a grey outline and the SC is in a matching cardinal. I actually stopped someone and asked about it but was told they found it out in Oregon.

NoSolo, I heard of a spot that has the one similar to Jpap's but I have to check it out myself. I haven't actually gone in there though. What size you need? I'll see if they have it available and let you know. I know Fanzzz has a white with cardinal outline I believe. But they ran out of my size. I'll see if I can post it later today from home. Do you live on-campus/by campus?

Jpap, did they have any other colors other than that one?

I am actually wearing my old black/gold outline/red SC logo today.

Quote:
I am getting tired of seeing these abominations of the Bulls logo.

Give me just the bull without that "Chicago" and without that lame cloud of breath with "Windy City."
4y85jzt.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

Back
Top Bottom