POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Grey One x Hot Air:

hotairnewera1.jpg

hotairnewera2.jpg

hotairnewera3.jpg

Horrible

^u really pushin for that huh folk... :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt is the only reason why i got hired at McDonald's. I'm Lovin It."

Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Emily Frances = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick
AIM:tongue:unisha15

That penguins is fire, lemme guess Peg?
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

wat/where is pegs
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

I'm really liking that twins joint up there

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

aim-shoebacca06

regarding that orioles hat, i got it here

Winfield Japan

someone else on the board got their los angeles kings hat..they ship to the us. my order came out to be like 64 bucks or something, but i never even saw that orioles joint anywhere else

there is a store that has the black kings for half the price from that site
Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Emily Frances = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick
AIM:tongue:unisha15

^ can you elaborate at all?
"to glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us and to have a positive influence on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A."

yeah, i mean, it was 64 with shipping from japan--he told me the cap was like 45+20 or so shipping...the guy, "toasty", replies really quickly and has great english, and they have some cool stuff

i mean, in an ideal world, i wouldn't have paid that much, but like i said... i have never seen that hat before. i tried looking it up before i bought from winfield, but all i could find was that american needle, and i don't want any of their stuff.

it's a pretty neat hat--but i need to find a place like pegasus and cap city in los angeles. i know they're hall of fame fitteds, but i feel like they dont have the same amount of stuff as cap city and pegasus. anyone got any leads?

Back
Top Bottom