POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

these are not my pics...

:pimp:
pimp.gif
"to glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us and to have a positive influence on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A."

Quote:
can you elaborate at all?

pegasus has the black kings
Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Emily Frances = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick
AIM:tongue:unisha15

i feel like it might not even be an NFL raiders hat though.. :lol:
laugh.gif
"to glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us and to have a positive influence on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A."

the little tag in there is winfield's shop tag--it comes on the inside of all their hats (like the BBC logo pennant in BBC new eras)

^ good lookin.. that orioles joint you got is flames, man... :pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
pegasus has the black kings

Quote:
can someone help me find the M.O.B FITTED!!??
here"to glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us and to have a positive influence on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A."

oh my lawd I NEED this Mariners joint. you get it at Pegasus?

M!ke
i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Can anyone help me out at all? I've been looking for a dope Ohio State New Era for the longest. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Size 7 1/2 - 7 5/8?
TeamLakers
~~Team Lions~~~
~~Team Buckeyes~~~

Mmm, I haven't gotten my Bluejays aqua hat yet which I ordered when ya'll restocked. Neither does it show up on USPS but I got an email saying its been shipped. eCapCity crew what up?
you rollin' like trump, you get your meat lumped.

Nice caps, everyone - especially those Hundreds snapbacks. Does anyone know where I can get a Hundreds Team Hat in the royal blue/orange colorway? Would appreciate some help! Cap City screwed me over right after I made an order for that hat, and told me that they didn't have anymore. Bastards.

If it's magic, then why can't it be everlasting?​

need to make a trip to peg, any1 can hook me up with the address? much appreciated.
tEaM pLaTaNo​
SOLE*PLATANO*BRUGAL​

Ok, I stopped being lazy and finally uploaded some pics. This cap is the one that I picked up from Fanzz

Here's the back:

This is a another one I picked up years ago.

both of those look sick, xxsctrojanxx

i was looking at slam magazine at borders, and oj mayo is on the cover wearing a usc fitted i have never seen

it said USC on the front and had tommy the trojan on the back...you could see the new era flag on the left, but i have no idea where dude got it from..

SLAM magazine

and you can see it in this video

i feel like the athletic departments has a whole grip of them sitting around

Back
Top Bottom