POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Nope we had an issue with paypal, like everyone else

:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
@ internet muscle

Please its not needed, especially for bois

I've seen the twisted hats before. This local spot had them back in the summer, with Mets-colored White Sox, A's colored Mets, Rockies-colored Yankees, Reds-colored Yankees, and some others.

But I haven't seen the other teams before.

The funny thing is that I had this SAME EXACT CONCEPT in my mind like 5 yrs ago...basically make a Yankees-colored Mets hat and a Mets-colored Yankee hat and work from there. I wish I wrote to New Era with my idea...maybe I'd be getting royalties... -_-
Team Otaku
"Nice boat"​
TeamWolfShirts
"There is no way our shirt cured aids."

Just check the thread now and then. This CC thing is very interesting from a business standpoint. Any students need an interesting case study?

Quote:
Also complain on this board is not gonna help

I wholeheartedly disagree. I think that this and other similar posts are evidence that they will get responses. He/she is correct in that these complaints cannot be helpful to CC.

Quote:
But if you feel like u can't order from us, or it takes to long, or some emails go thru and some don't, hey, were sorry, were tryin and if u feel like not ordering, or goin somewhere else, sorry to hear that, but cya
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
. This is what I read (paraphrased). Are email doesn't always work and /or we don't respond quickly, whatever. If you think you know a better/faster/more organized place to go, go (cya).

Well u read wrong buddy

I'm not giving excuses, just lettin the situation be known, were tryin to make things work, if it was up to us, everythin would work flawless

But it doesn't, and its out of our hands, were contactin our host on a daily basis tryin to correct everythin, even lookin into other options, but at this point and time were stuck, we email everyone back, sometimes it bounces back, some times it says delivered, when there's certain issues with hats, we call tryin to resolve

But as stated, if you feel were not providing good enough service, sorry, we apologize, but you can look elsewhere, and hopefully when things run more smoothly, return, until then, its a one step at a time thing

Take it as wanted, weather it be aggresive, defensive, standoffish either way

I need a hookup on the Aqua fitted sharks in the new and old logo!

Newest pickup:

Past pickups

I'M FROM THE EASTSIDE OF SAN JOSE...THE BAY AREA...I REP THE BAY AND ONLY THE BAY

Well u read wrong buddy

I'm not giving excuses, just lettin the situation be known, were tryin to make things work, if it was up to us, everythin would work flawless

But it doesn't, and its out of our hands, were contactin our host on a daily basis tryin to correct everythin, even lookin into other options, but at this point and time were stuck, we email everyone back, sometimes it bounces back, some times it says delivered, when there's certain issues with hats, we call tryin to resolve

But as stated, if you feel were not providing good enough service, sorry, we apologize, but you can look elsewhere, and hopefully when things run more smoothly, return, until then, its a one step at a time thing

Take it as wanted, weather it be aggresive, defensive, standoffish either way

^^^The problem is YOU DON'T call when there is a problem, and it CLEARLY says on your site that you will "make every effort to contact you by PHONE"......if your email system SUCKS and you KNOW this, then as a business owner (or just part of the "5 man crew") why wouldn't you be contacting your customers that place orders with you BY PHONE to let them know that the order was or was not placed....Seeing that there is so many complaints about your site, why not be assertive and take the initiative to contact your customers??? Instead you sit on here and say "Call Us If You Are Having Problems, Otherwise If You Don't Like Things CYA".....to me that's poor business practices and that's all I'm sayin.......

Maybe instead of 1000+ posts on here (most of which are probably in this thread alone) you should spend more time getting your problems with the business squared away :smh:
smh.gif

you know it would help if you people took your complaints to another thread or to PM. the last thing anyone wants is for this thread to be shutdown due to you people airing your "e-beef" and get it locked like other threads in other forums. seriously, someone should make a complaint thread so people can go whine there.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

Quote:
Damn the people over at CC are getting more and more bad reviews everyday
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
CC HIRED A GOON TO TAKE CARE OF MEMPHOS BOI

que?

Quote:
Please its not needed, especially for bois

pun intended?
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

Back
Top Bottom