POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

popsiclepete420

You work for Ransom? What sizes are left in the green GOONS?
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

The fitted in the Youtube video looks very worn-in.

The one in the auction looks brand new?? Is it just me? :nerd:
nerd.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
cgi.ebay.com/Ghostface-ki...dZViewItem
All of my posts are of emoticons.

damn I did not expect Ghosts hat to go that high...but then again Wu fans are loyal as hell
Goooooooooonies​
...He looks determined without being ruthless..Something heroic in this man, there's a courage about him..Doesn't look like a killer..Comes across so calm, acts like he has a dreamFull of passion....

^thunderchunk u have a damn problem famo.. :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt is the only reason why i got hired at McDonald's. I'm Lovin It."

Im thinkin I should start a hat museum
:\
ohwell.gif
w0qs8g.jpg
er?? i thought proline was meant for starter.
That SUNS pinwheel is ill!
rebels, kings, and Jazz

2qs4112.jpg

The bulls is made by a "subsidary of NIKE"

1znob2w.jpg

2e3wgif.jpg

3 snapback new eras, they also had a snapback new era for the 1992 superbowl.

2h81qo4.jpg

2ywiovk.jpg
TEAM PLATANOWWW.FLIPYOURKICKS.COM, ITS BACK UP!EBAY-CB34 'GODZILLAS'. NEW PATENT BLUE/WHITE DT MAX 96,VINTAGE STARTER, ADIDAS, CAPCITY NEW ERA HATS *JUST UPDATED*VINTAGE NBA, MLB, AND NFL NEW ERA HATS! LEAVE OFFERS!FOR SALE ON NIKETALK! 9.5/10 *Yet to be released blue/white DT MAX 96+ nike AM 90 boots *retail shipped* EARLY!

^ you still got that budwieser? let me take that off your hands
I be killin' ya'll on that lyrical sh--
Mayonnaise colored benz I push miracle whip !

ThunderChunk, you still got that 5/8 Black Lakers cap?

NoLogo, here are a couple of pics of that cap OJ Mayo was wearing in the interview.
Front:

Back:

I also picked up an LA in the Dodger blue color with "Dodgers" stitched on the back instead of the mlb logo. Been looking for that one for a while.

I also couldn't resist this cap for $8 or so. It's not a New Era but I liked it.

ayo LAALLDAY... i think i found what ur lookin 4 kid... they had it in a 5/8 and 1/2. heres a pic...

285467959.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and for every body else... they got some heat in here, even some old skool joints.sorry bout da blurry pics. i had just got off of work and was tired.

285467962.jpg

285467963.jpg

285467967.jpg

285467970.jpg

285468375.jpg
pimp.gif
:smile:
smile.gif
TeamWolfShirts
You must of been wearing a wolf shirt. Its powers are both a gift and a curse. You are young and took it's powers for granted

^ what store is that?

and chunk, ill take the bud when u get back, you can write it in stone.

@kartoon, i feel you.pause. i love the quality on the aqua monster. ive rocked mine the whole week :pimp:
pimp.gif
I be killin' ya'll on that lyrical sh--Mayonnaise colored benz I push miracle whip !

yea kartoon u rite alot of it is tha same stuff but alot of people missed ut on that stuff ya digg im just showin em that this placegot it and some of that is they own stuff 2 like da black and yellow carolina and a few otha joints. and baller mayo its a store called 2 fifth shine... a couple of dude from nyc run it.
KaLl Me S.s. JoRdAn... I gOt JaYz On DeCk.

TeamWolfShirts
You must of been wearing a wolf shirt. Its powers are both a gift and a curse. You are young and took it's powers for granted

any close ups of the new era undftd that came out today. i had my cousin in vegas copp me the hats. only 1 per customer per color. good policy to stop resellers.
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

Back
Top Bottom