POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

8e74vb6.jpg

all sold to a good customer
the bottom row of the hats are from "headstart" and "The Game", anyone have any info on those companies?

and the ******* hat on the T is a Starter Fitted size 7 1/2 if anyone wants.

82xhw8n.jpg

TC,
you're the official king of snap backs homey. I think you've raided every mom n pop on the east coast for those things. Monster.
pimp.gif
The Game joints were official back in the early 90s. I remember everyone eitherwearing those or the Starter joints. As far as the Headstart brand, I dont know anything about them.

Havent posted my pickups because of my surgery and stuff but here they are now. Glad to finally have my hands on the DJ Clark Kent and Stylin' On Youjoints for my portfolio. Shouts to the GDFT and CC fam as usual. Easy.

hats_71.jpg

hats_72.jpg

hats_73.jpg

hats_74.jpg

<>

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

^
eek.gif
... Great pick-ups as usually. What hat is that in the 3rd picture with the Robot.

Robot Films (Video Director Chris Robinson) x New Era....Slim Thug had it on in that video he was in with Letoya Luckett.

TC... "Game" snapbacks were big here at least in the early 90's, although at the time I had the free starter hook up and always viewed Game hatsas janky knockoffs (I swear you could get them at Miejers). Plus I was never into wearing cotton hats, I refused to rock anything but the wool starter joints.

Then in the mid to late 90's the all white game hats became all the rage for the rich white kids I went to school with. If your father made 150k+ you wererequired to own at least one all white game snapback from an East coast university you weren't smart enough to get into, and the hat had to be filthy oryou weren't cool. I guess I can't say much though... at the time I was going hard with the flex-fits. ha

Well we just put in a hat order, basically this order was some
eek.gif
hats, I took into account from some people on here/and my hood askin bout MLB hats, so wewent back to that, we did a lot of MLB logos, we did some logos that did well ( marlins / orioles / boston sox logo ) as for some new ones we haven't usedin a while ( team script logos ).

Also used a nice amount of NHL logos.

Next order well use a lil more vintage nhl logos as people seem to be lookin for those also.

Knightlovesqueen- Nice meetin you sir and enjoy ur hats, nice currys btw

Plump -
eek.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
as always, you beast, I'm tellin you though, pick up that rascal so u can speed around with ur fitteds on
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

TC -
smh.gif
smh.gif
as this dude, time to go snap back huntin again
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

air max you was on the DL when i came through thought you had words ? oh well. yo i need any dipset fitteds in a 7 1/2 holla. pickup posts later today.

yo chunk do you only cop solid colored/pinstripe starters? i ran across some half white half green Packers starters today. lmk if you're interested.

air max you was on the DL when i came through thought you had words ? oh well. yo i need any dipset fitteds in a 7 1/2 holla. pickup posts later today.

eek.gif
eek.gif
.. and for themillionth time nobody has them anymore. they were pulled from all stores.

EDIT - Mishka x CapCity NHL fitteds are up.

I could have sworn I saw some Diplomats fitteds at Peg when I was there a couple weeks ago during my trip.

Scooped that grey/teal Tigers joint in TC's pic and that Blue/Red/Yellow Cubs.

Plump = Godly dude. Beast.

Originally Posted by siirkus

eek.gif
eek.gif
.. and for the millionth time nobody has them anymore. they were pulled from all stores.

EDIT - Mishka x CapCity NHL fitteds are up.

Peg does..Look under the "F" at the top..
6x18i20.jpg

^ Allsports is located in Stonestown mall if I'm not mistaken, store is on the top floor also right next to Gamestop or something.
siirkus - What info is needed so I can put in my custom order? I needto order that SJ Sharks with the Aqua bill.

^ For you boston fans I swear I just saw a red socks fitted at urban outfitters tonight with the same material leaders is using but with the red socks logo CCused on that red green joint. I wasn't really feeling it, but I'm sure some of you socks fan would go crazy for something like that. Check your localurban or their site, it might be up on there.

Back
Top Bottom