Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

vpcaph.jpg

I'm in NYC for the next 3 days, is the New Era store even worth visiting? I plan on hitting up Peg also

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Damn that brooklyn dodgers fitted is gone already!!
eek.gif

yo air max 87 if yall dont re-up on that brooklyn fitted; can yall do one with a blue hat black bill with the "brooklyn" on the front in white or black.
i really wanna wear these....
975ojp.jpg

2uqc8bb.jpg

Maybe have the "N" train logo on the back.
2nvqutd.jpg

do what this man says
do it do it do it he speakes the truth
2z9ilgz.jpg

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

2634.jpg

pic from becomefitted.com

Thought the person who thought the indians logo was racist might find this funny.

i was the one and i don't even know what the hell that logo is supposed to be so i really can't say it is racists.
nerd.gif

^^that one pic is supposed to be a white guy. The fitted is called whities on the site. I thought youd get a kick out of it cuz it parodies that indianslogo. NM i guess.

kayZEEzay wrote:

I'm in NYC for the next 3 days, is the New Era store even worth visiting? I plan on hitting up Peg also

dont bother unless you wanna get your old fitteds revived by the machine for 5 a pop.

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

ii FLaSh ii wrote:

We need a Queens fitted
nerd.gif

Queens>>>>

The little key chain off the line kills it for me...
they got a bunch of boro fitteds at the flag ship store you could check out. I wasnt feelin em otherwise I woulda copped. lmao for a sec Ithought you were talkin about the keys on my desk.

Back
Top Bottom