Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

here we go again yall cant get enough can you ?

ps stack bundles WAS trash. one of my broads lived in da rock
and i was forced to hear him everyday
sick.gif
all of jim jones bird gang is trash.

1zefbqr.jpg

had to edit there's been new developments

[h2] from: RiverXBear to: Regent Park subject: Hello[/h2]

RiverXBear

on_line.gif
102 Kudos

it feel good how you suck me. keep stroking my ego on NT

25r1iqx.jpg

The Redwings Henz posted is the same one I was talking about a few pages back... just didnt get a chance to take pics... I was depressed cause they aint havethe color I was looking for, then he went upstairs and came back with that fitted... Took it right on the spot... Im going back Tuesday to return a fitted mygirl bought me...

Originally Posted by LB510

yhst-44600485780694_2039_209761047

Not a NE ( M&N) clean but I dont know if I could do it
I was thinking the same thing. Dont do it cuz as soon as you cop the logoll become a hardwood classic and youll be stuck with the m+n instead ofthe new era.

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

The Redwings Henz posted is the same one I was talking about a few pages back... just didnt get a chance to take pics... I was depressed cause they aint have the color I was looking for, then he went upstairs and came back with that fitted... Took it right on the spot... Im going back Tuesday to return a fitted my girl bought me...
I thought I saw a whole bunch of signs at peg that says no returns or exchanges lol. Is the fitted that bad? Guess cats were right up in herenever send a woman to do a mans job lmao.

Originally Posted by henz0

I dont think they do returns or exchanges unless you KNOW them
WORD
or if you go on the right day when the main manager isnt there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

exchanged like 5 fitteds once, waitin for that dude not to be there
laugh.gif

It was the Raptors with the multi colors... I like the logo and I had told her that... So she assume I liked it a lot... But the different colors around thehat through it off... But yea, Im cool with one of the kids so he letting me exchange...

Its a grey underbrim... Who is the main manager? I hate when they charge me different prices when I go
laugh.gif
Im like I come here a lot and you always charge medifferent prices... Then he hits me with the New Era raised their prices
laugh.gif

YO!

Henry.

Go get that ChiSox for your boy.

No. Really. We need to work that out... unlike how you left me hanging on that Hornets fitted.

Think the Red Wings would ride out with the citron (neon) Flight Lites?

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Henry.

Go get that ChiSox for your boy.

No. Really. We need to work that out... unlike how you left me hanging on that Hornets fitted.

Think the Red Wings would ride out with the citron (neon) Flight Lites?

DF!!!
I dont know what sneakers are those but I got the redwings to match the air max tl's... They look good to me... But i dont know if its thesame neon as the sneakers you talking about...

Henz i bet you got this hat for these
11avkuf.jpg

so when they drop you dont have to worry about something to match since you had da fitted of ice for months
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i need that red wings, and that rock n jocks UNLV and Orlando.

the only dude who has a good flow was max b, stack bundles was alright i guess i just jumped the gun but he is only where he is at because he
passed away. apparently you didnt know the boss of the dips has returned so we can put the last 2 years in the past.

Back
Top Bottom