Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

10x4xfr.jpg
Oh my God
sick.gif

Where is that Wings from?!

Peg... Im going back to Peg tomorrow
pimp.gif
I would pick up some hats for the people who lives out of state but I dont have paypal
laugh.gif

Take pics if you can

large_Wu-Tang%20Hat.jpg

I kno its been posted before but its so crack I have to post it again. Can this be re-made or is it no longer allowed?

the boxcutter goes *Click Click*

and for the slow pokes of the world...you can take these hats to lids and have em DIGITIZE ANY LOGO YOU WANT and haveit embroidered on the fitted..

devil.gif

i remember when blank new era fitteds were common if you was looking for one.

Originally Posted by Untitled

and for the slow pokes of the world...you can take these hats to lids and have em DIGITIZE ANY LOGO YOU WANT and have it embroidered on the fitted..

devil.gif

I think everybody got that. IMO its too much work. $40+ for the fitted + wutever it costs for embroidery + you gotta do that back of the fittedtoo. nah......forget that.

and for the slow pokes of the world...you can take these hats to [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]lids and have em DIGITIZE ANY LOGO YOU WANT and have it embroidered on the fitted[/color]..

devil.gif

i thought that LIDS can only do embroidery @ the back of the hats?

Originally Posted by jpio885

and for the slow pokes of the world...you can take these hats to lids and have em DIGITIZE ANY LOGO YOU WANT and have it embroidered on the fitted..

devil.gif

i thought that LIDS can only do embroidery @ the back of the hats?

nah, you could do the front, you can't incorporate logos though like a pirates "P" and spell something with it

How is the Buffalo flagship going to say they are getting blank 5950's, but don't know when, if ever?
ohwell.gif
The headquarters is on the floors above you and you don't know?

SMH I stay complaining about them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

^^ There was...just put a few drops of water on the area of discoloration, rubbed it down, and it's gone.

I just tried this on the discolored circle on my mighty ducks fitted and it didnt work and now the sticker wont stick back on cuz it ripped off too much cloth. smh

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Originally Posted by briannnnn

^^ There was...just put a few drops of water on the area of discoloration, rubbed it down, and it's gone.

I just tried this on the discolored circle on my mighty ducks fitted and it didnt work and now the sticker wont stick back on cuz it ripped off too much cloth. smh
Sorry
frown.gif

This was why I stopped buying white fitteds...so difficult to keep clean.

^^dont apologize brian Im not mad (well I am mad just not at you). It looked like crap while it was still a little wet. But it looks better now that its dry. Ican still see the discolor a little bit up close but from a distance its alright. I might get another sticker and just put that on. Whut you guys think? Heresa pic of after.

jpio885 - I've been to a few different Lids in a few different states and every single one has had different rules on what they cuold or could not do. Theone by my house wont do anything on the front, the one in the mall will. One in miami embroiders flags, one in Jersey I been to looked at me like I was crazywhen I asked haha. It all depends on who's workin honestly. I have heard every single rule about what can and cant be done.

I got a blank Red NE hat that I've been 'saving' til I cuold figure out what to throw on it.

Wonder if Lids would be down to throw a Wu on it for me??

Originally Posted by younggunna28

jpio885 - I've been to a few different Lids in a few different states and every single one has had different rules on what they cuold or could not do. The one by my house wont do anything on the front, the one in the mall will. One in miami embroiders flags, one in Jersey I been to looked at me like I was crazy when I asked haha. It all depends on who's workin honestly. I have heard every single rule about what can and cant be done.
good looking out fam..

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

the only dude who has a good flow was max b, stack bundles was alright i guess i just jumped the gun but he is only where he is at because he
passed away. apparently you didnt know the boss of the dips has returned so we can put the last 2 years in the past.
Shut yo' stupid *** up boy.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

I got a blank Red NE hat that I've been 'saving' til I cuold figure out what to throw on it.

Wonder if Lids would be down to throw a Wu on it for me??
The lids by me told me if you put a picture on a disk they could put it on a hat, but then again they just got the machine so i don't know.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

^^dont apologize brian Im not mad (well I am mad just not at you). It looked like crap while it was still a little wet. But it looks better now that its dry. I can still see the discolor a little bit up close but from a distance its alright. I might get another sticker and just put that on. Whut you guys think? Heres a pic of after.
I honestly don't see any discoloration in this pic. The fitted still looks very clean, imo.

Back
Top Bottom