Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

I like the mets but only if it were a SF giants.

CC Fellas:

Do you guys have any red/white/blue SF Giants fitteds

pMLB2-4308264dt.jpg

from mlbshop.com

only 1 size tho. Maybe theyll restock more....

Dom you already know that 3rd one.
pimp.gif

edit:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ the Hoyas New Era A.I. is wearing during an interview right now on Inside The NBA with John Thompson.

Yo .. DOM .. them fitteds is real DOPE ... BIG UPs on you doing your thing .. the other day I was in the car with my sister and she had some songs of yours ..I was like , do you know who this guy is ??? I told her you be on NT ... lol but word of mouth ... you are going to blow . Keep it up .

im feeling some of the VS marvel hats from myshirts, and does any one have any TRILL fitteds around sz 7 1/2 - 5/8 ? or anything for sale in the size hit meup.

I lost my Dodgers 2008 All Star Patch hat,
tired.gif
. I've been trying tolocate it with no luck, I searched all the sites on page 1.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I lost my Dodgers 2008 All Star Patch hat,
tired.gif
. I've been trying to locate it with no luck, I searched all the sites on page 1.

Damm
smh.gif
smh.gif
I had lost a opening day dodgers fitted from like 06, I was heated, what size are you?

A couple of Nike fitteds... the quality is just as good, if not better than some of my NE's... what can I say, I like em simple...

Originally Posted by ricoXstacks

im feeling some of the VS marvel hats from myshirts, and does any one have any TRILL fitteds around sz 7 1/2 - 5/8 ? or anything for sale in the size hit me up.

they got em at lids save yourself the shipping.

Back
Top Bottom