Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by Jae718

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Damn that brooklyn dodgers fitted is gone already!!
eek.gif

yo air max 87 if yall dont re-up on that brooklyn fitted; can yall do one with a blue hat black bill with the "brooklyn" on the front in white or black.
i really wanna wear these....
975ojp.jpg

2uqc8bb.jpg

Maybe have the "N" train logo on the back.
2nvqutd.jpg

do what this man says
do it do it do it he speakes the truth
2z9ilgz.jpg

I third this motion! I can't justify rocking any other team cap with some Brooklyn AF1's.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I lost my Dodgers 2008 All Star Patch hat,
tired.gif
. I've been trying to locate it with no luck, I searched all the sites on page 1.
If you're close by, check out the Top of the Park store at Dodger Stadium. I believe I saw some there when I was there for the last gameagainst the Phillies.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

eek.gif

yo air max 87 if yall dont re-up on that brooklyn fitted; can yall do one with a blue hat black bill with the "brooklyn" on the front in white or black.

do what this man says
do it do it do it he speakes the truth

I third this motion! I can't justify rocking any other team cap with some Brooklyn AF1's.
With that paper mache leather they used on the BK AF1s you're only gonna get one wear, 2 max out of those.

Those Charlotte's are crazy... AM can you shed some light on why NE is allowing that logo to be used? I thought previously they shotdown any requests forthe Charlotte logo, also the same for the Lakers logo (ie: the gold/cardinal joint you made). When Icy said they weren't an illusion I had to do a doubletake and make sure they weren M&N,
laugh.gif

Edit: Scratch that, based on the MyShirts description I guess NE added the Charlotte logo to the HWC collection?

last few months...

big shouts to Shadi for the peep and Henz0 on the hook for that bullies

Originally Posted by NaLeiNtHeCoFFiN

Those Charlotte's are crazy... AM can you shed some light on why NE is allowing that logo to be used? I thought previously they shotdown any requests for the Charlotte logo, also the same for the Lakers logo (ie: the gold/cardinal joint you made). When Icy said they weren't an illusion I had to do a double take and make sure they weren M&N,
laugh.gif

Edit: Scratch that, based on the MyShirts description I guess NE added the Charlotte logo to the HWC collection?
We had been told the same thing, but were stubborn so we keep tryin and tryin, so we finally put some orders thru, issue is hasnt arrived, its dueany day we just didnt wanna get your guys hopes up with no solid info.
tired.gif
at NE.

I guess it was a matter of time before it became hardwood classic. Im still pretty mad that I didnt know about these 3 months ago I woulda waited.

Those Charlotte's are crazy... AM can you shed some light on why NE is allowing that logo to be used? I thought previously they shotdown any requests for the Charlotte logo, also the same for the Lakers logo (ie: the gold/cardinal joint you made). When Icy said they weren't an illusion I had to do a double take and make sure they weren M&N,
laugh.gif

That is true. Now the Charlotte Hornets has finally been approved by the NBA as part of the HWC collection. It used to be that only M&N coulddo the Hornets. It was quite the surprise when we opened up the box today, 3 nice Hornets New Era fitteds.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so do you guys just keep resubmitting designs over and over after they get rejected in hopes that theyll be approved?

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

so do you guys just keep resubmitting designs over and over after they get rejected in hopes that theyll be approved?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yea I've been submitin the ducks logo with hockey mask and old school coyotes logo for a year now
laugh.gif
smh.gif

CC, ya'll need to kill that Hornets in something other than their jerseys or the aqua colorways.

That logo is too ill.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

eek.gif

That papermache $@# leather they were using will only allow you 1 to 2 wears max so don't even bother trying to find the perfect hat.

I've actually worn em already and agree on the quality. I just want a fitted.

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif

We had been told the same thing, but were stubborn so we keep tryin and tryin, so we finally put some orders thru, issue is hasnt arrived, its due any day we just didnt wanna get your guys hopes up with no solid info.
tired.gif
at NE.

now that's what i call progress
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yea I've been submitin the ducks logo with hockey mask and old school coyotes logo for a year now
laugh.gif
smh.gif
lmao maybe one day I ll have the ducks fitted I want with the crack logo.

Dont they tell you guys wut new logos are available or is it pretty much up to you to figure it out?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
lmao maybe one day I ll have the ducks fitted I want with the crack logo.

Dont they tell you guys wut new logos are available or is it pretty much up to you to figure it out?

Pretty much depends on the situation. We've been pushing a lot of stuff for years too, but got denied and in the end we would stop for a little bit andthen try again. Doesn't hurt to try. It also depends on the team because they have the final say. More Hornets coming in different colors.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I lost my Dodgers 2008 All Star Patch hat,
tired.gif
. I've been trying to locate it with no luck, I searched all the sites on page 1.

Damm
smh.gif
smh.gif
I had lost a opening day dodgers fitted from like 06, I was heated, what size are you?
7 3/8

Good looks on that site, ordered my size
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom