Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

1409_1.JPG

nike-air-griffey-max-1-2.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MyOnes

What are 3 colors you guys like to see on a hat? trying to get some ideas going for this fitted.
simple colorways like black, grey, navy, with a green underbrim
pimp.gif

Aris,

Orf is right. Picked it up at MyShirts. Im pretty sure they still have a full size run. We have a few sizes in store as well.

<>

Originally Posted by UrboyzAris

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

laugh.gif
at Kerry. Man, I hope you and Ant are boys, if not,
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Just got these fitteds in the shop. The Crooks one has the gucci stripe embroidered around the crown along with a embroidered buckle on the back.

090223_crooks_gucci_new_era.jpg

090223_crooks_gucci_02.jpg

090223_ddrx_new_era_fittds.jpg

<>

Rajah where did you gwet that mets ?
nerd.gif
Info on those 2 Spurs? any chance anyone can do a pickup for me if its available?

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

Aris,

Orf is right. Picked it up at MyShirts. Im pretty sure they still have a full size run. We have a few sizes in store as well.

<>
Good looks ama have to go pick it up this week

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Fall back Ruben Studdard, Henz is already holdin' me down wit' a pair. He's the reason I aint gotta touch the town all crazy now because I know I got my pair solidified. You been hatin' hard for a minute. First you try to stop me from hollerin' at SoleSistaAsh, she be sweatin' in her pics like Jill Scott & you know that's my speed right there. Now you tryin' to squeeze those glazed hams you call feet into my pair of 1/2 Cents. Not likely big daddy, I aint feelin' that right there. Yo Henz if you're readin' this, I got you next week B. My funds kinda light, I just hit my ex wit' some hush money because she was gonna post some less than flattering pics of me on Myspace because we broke up so I had to give her a couple bills to shut the up. So next week, I got you. I'm in NYC, we gonna link up, we gon hit Peg & all that...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I Cant stop laughing. On another note I'm about to cop myfirst fitted and how should they fit? and do you pull it all the way down to the point where the edge touches your ear?

this is pretty bad too. Had in my youtube fav's for a min. � Fast forward thru the first 30 secs.

Back
Top Bottom