Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

I dont get wut the beefs about. can you guys take it to another thread? We got 200+ pages now and we gotta make it to infinity.
buzz-lightyear.jpg

To infinity...and beyond!
lmao.

$75 for a harold fitted. Wut did he even do. He was in ny undercover, kids, and a mediocre skater at best. smh.

briannnnn wrote:

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

I dont get wut the beefs about. can you guys take it to another thread? We got 200+ pages now and we gotta make it to infinity.
buzz-lightyear.jpg

To infinity...and beyond!

+

Fall back Ruben Studdard, Henz is already holdin' me down wit' a pair. He's the reason I aint gotta touch the town all crazy now because I know I got my pair solidified. You been hatin' hard for a minute. First you try to stop me from hollerin' at SoleSistaAsh, she be sweatin' in her pics like Jill Scott & you know that's my speed right there. Now you tryin' to squeeze those glazed hams you call feet into my pair of 1/2 Cents. Not likely big daddy, I aint feelin' that right there. Yo Henz if you're readin' this, I got you next week B. My funds kinda light, I just hit my ex wit' some hush money because she was gonna post some less than flattering pics of me on Myspace because we broke up so I had to give her a couple bills to shut the up. So next week, I got you. I'm in NYC, we gonna link up, we gon hit Peg & all that...

+
THE 2 KUSH BLUNTS I JUST SMOKED HAS ME ROLLIN ON THE FLOOR
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Era-Houston...goryZ204QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
^^ +**** HOT

N I HOPE I GET MY SOX FITTED BY FRIDAY FOR THIS FIT FOR THIS PARTY

What are 3 colors you guys like to see on a hat? trying to get some ideas going for this fitted.

Fall back Ruben Studdard, Henz is already holdin' me down wit' a pair. He's the reason I aint gotta touch the town all crazy now because I know I got my pair solidified. You been hatin' hard for a minute. First you try to stop me from hollerin' at SoleSistaAsh, she be sweatin' in her pics like Jill Scott & you know that's my speed right there. Now you tryin' to squeeze those glazed hams you call feet into my pair of 1/2 Cents. Not likely big daddy, I aint feelin' that right there. Yo Henz if you're readin' this, I got you next week B. My funds kinda light, I just hit my ex wit' some hush money because she was gonna post some less than flattering pics of me on Myspace because we broke up so I had to give her a couple bills to shut the up. So next week, I got you. I'm in NYC, we gonna link up, we gon hit Peg & all that...
eyes.gif

You feel better about yourself ha?
Talking $+%* through a message board is mad lame imo.

MyOnes- blue, grey and orange
dont be a menace- That warriors hat thatyou posted a few pages back. Where in SF is it and did they have anyone nice hats?

eyes.gif

You feel better about yourself ha?
Talking $+%* through a message board is mad lame imo.

you must be new to the fitted thread
roll.gif
roll.gif

haiti5- No. Dude just comes out of no where with that like hewas just lurkin to see when the next time he posted.
sniper.jpg

DownyBoy AC tranist(57 all day
pimp.gif
)was from upper playground Ture had it too but I'm pretty sure they sold out,at least the one in Walnut Creek.

Speaking of TRUE got this the Monday

Originally Posted by MyOnes

What are 3 colors you guys like to see on a hat? trying to get some ideas going for this fitted.
Burgundy/Maroon + Silver + white

Royal blue + green + white (see Thunderbirds logo posted a page ago)

Navy + gold + black

I dont know those are just 3 I think you dont see as often?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
at Kerry. Man, I hope you and Ant are boys, if not,
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Just got these fitteds in the shop. The Crooks one has the gucci stripe embroidered around the crown along with a embroidered buckle on the back.

090223_crooks_gucci_new_era.jpg

090223_crooks_gucci_02.jpg

090223_ddrx_new_era_fittds.jpg

<>

ok ok ok, someone talked me out of some of the ignorance

Since someone already bought them I shouldn't post it.
eyes.gif

so here is my snapback collection as of THIS MORNING!
im on my way out to play sf4 hopefully so I cant take pics of them individually

NEW PICKUPS!
2zg6g0o.jpg

and what I had before (1 row of hats on the table are fitteds)
1195kwh.jpg

2luuufb.jpg

YOOO RAJ, I lost your #, and did you get that crooks jacket in navy?

lemme know!!!!!

Chris,

Sorry homey. We only got the black one that you have in your pic and the white crew. I was gonna hit you up about it, but I lost your number too during themove. Email me your number again so I have it. BTW, that jacket runs small right?

<>

^ I got the xxl in blck and xl in grey, all I know is they both fit

the sleeves aren't too loose on the black so I'm straight.
whats the e-mail?

Yo how could you read what I wrote & fail to identify the value of humor within it? Like Haiti said, unless you know how I post or unless you'venever read this thread, then I wouldn't expect you to know whether or not I'm kiddin' around. Ant is peoples, aint no problems wit' me &son. I pop off like that at everyone I'm cool wit'. Ant took a shot at me in the WDYW post a few days ago & I just went back at 'em. Why youconcerned about it so much LB, mind your business. I should fraud you...

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

laugh.gif
at Kerry. Man, I hope you and Ant are boys, if not,
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Just got these fitteds in the shop. The Crooks one has the gucci stripe embroidered around the crown along with a embroidered buckle on the back.

090223_crooks_gucci_new_era.jpg

090223_crooks_gucci_02.jpg

090223_ddrx_new_era_fittds.jpg

<>

Rajah where did you gwet that mets ?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LB510

MyOnes- blue, grey and orange
dont be a menace- That warriors hat that you posted a few pages back. Where in SF is it and did they have anyone nice hats?

got it at San Mateo Zoo. it's a barbershop so just google the directions if you ever wanna stop by. the only size they had left was 7 1/4 in the warriors.and someone posted up their myspace a few pages back.. http://www.myspace.com/alloutfoul

Back
Top Bottom