Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

yhst-44600485780694_2040_150830857

pimp.gif

eek.gif
at that Hornets cursive's color combo anyone got that in a snap?

Sports Specialties used to be its own brand but was acquired by Nike in the early 90s. Their cursive script was on point but more importantly the fit of theirsnaps is perfect (closest snap I've come to feeling similar to a 5950). Personally Starter snaps fit awkward to me, I've had 3 or 4 wool Starters inthe past that I had to let go of because there's an awkward bend/shape.

is there a limit to the head size that can fit into a snapback? i am a 5/8-3/4 and cant see my head fitting in one without hanging on to the last snap piece

OWWWW
md1lki.png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DRAMA...JEFF..
ITS ENUGOH OF ME WEARIN THIS IN CHICAGO ALLREADY
YOU DONT REALLY WANT IT
roll.gif

345dcgk.png

EDIT
THAT FLANNEL A'S FITTED WITH THE DOG EARS IS CRACK ON CC UPDATE
I DONT LIKE OAKLAND THO
ANY OTHER TEAMS IN STORE?

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

The Blackhawks?

I'm going through my mental gang rolodex and I can't think of nothing...
nerd.gif

This made me
laugh.gif

Is ANY cap safe to wear in Chicago? First I read about the Mariners caps with that upside down trident and then about how tilting your cap a certain way getsyou in trouble in some spots...

DRAMA...JEFF..
The Blackhawks?

nerd.gif

lmaoooo
nah i was sayin...
i be wearin that hat...
we dont need to many people in the city wearin em
lol
but u out south n im northpole so we should be good

but in reality all black hawk fitteds drop the pitch fork which pisses me off since i love blackhawks hats

Originally Posted by prymone

DRAMA...JEFF..
The Blackhawks?

nerd.gif

lmaoooo
nah i was sayin...
i be wearin that hat...
we dont need to many people in the city wearin em
lol
but u out south n im northpole so we should be good

but in reality all black hawk fitteds drop the pitch fork which pisses me off since i love blackhawks hats
yea.it aint no particular gang..it just drops the forks on the head..and what size is it?? i need a 7 and 3/8ths with the quickness

I dont get wut you guys are tryna say. Prym you sayin you just tired of wearing the blackhawks fitted? Or you saying its sum sorta gang thing?

Originally Posted by briannnnn

The Blackhawks?

nerd.gif

This made me
laugh.gif

Is ANY cap safe to wear in Chicago? First I read about the Mariners caps with that upside down trident and then about how tilting your cap a certain way gets you in trouble in some spots...
if this was really the 90s...i would suggest not wearing a hat at all if your a out of towner..but now its much more relaxed on the gang shh...notdead..just alot more relaxed..certain areas still heavy with it..and certain spots have died down..

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

I dont get wut you guys are tryna say. Prym you sayin you just tired of wearing the blackhawks fitted? Or you saying its sum sorta gang thing?

laugh.gif

NAH NOT AT ALL
IM SAYIN I DONT WANNA RUN INTO SOMEONE WEARIN THE SAME HAT... ESPECIALLY SOMETHING YOU CANT FIND IN CHICAGO LOL IT WAS A JOKE
THATS MY EVERYDAY HAT

AS LONG AS U KNOW WHERE U AT U COULD WEAR A FITTED BUT LIKE JEFF SAID IF U AINT FROM ROUND THERE/OUTTA TOWN TAKE IT OFF/STRAIGHTEN IT UP

ITS A 5/8 THO GOT IT FROM FX WHEN THEY HAD THAT 30% OFF SALE IT WAS ONLY LIKE $22 SHIPPED

^^allright was just wondering.

I dont see the big deal about running into people wearing the same things as you. Its not like as soon as you see the guy your handcuffed together for the restof the day.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

^^allright was just wondering.

I dont see the big deal about running into people wearing the same things as you. Its not like as soon as you see the guy your handcuffed together for the rest of the day.
you gotta be fly n drippin with swag juice to understand

I see what he is trying to say...it would be awkward to run into someone who was wearing the same exact fitted (or even the same fit) as you.

When I chill with one of my peeps, I'm always worried that one day we will end up rocking the same fitted (I hooked him up with one some time ago) and thenpeople will all think we're down low...you know...
sick.gif

has anyone tried out the new stretch machine at the ny flagship store? i want to stretch out a cap 1 size up 7 3/8 to 7 1/2...does it do a good job??

i thought new era has a machine that could reblock, clean, and/ or stretch, out a cap...not that plastic pump...maybe i am wrong

Originally Posted by icyuod

i thought new era has a machine that could reblock, clean, and/ or stretch, out a cap...not that plastic pump...maybe i am wrong

they do. it doesnt clean it tho it just reshapes and stretches it. I just didnt know which one you were talkin about. Ive had about 4 fitteds streched out. Its hit and miss. I went in with 2 beat fitteds had em stretched out. They fit ok on my head in the store but then when I wanted to wear em a couple monthslater they felt funny on my head so I sent em back to retirement. I went in with 2 brand new fitteds that were a size too small and had em stretched out andthey fit pretty good. Its $5 a fitted. I gotta get one more fitted stretched out. Its meh to me. Get your size if you can.

i need a NE flagship in SF just for that sole purpose. i've got at least half my fitteds that barely fit anymore since i was used to buying a 3/4. eventhat SF Warriors joint i bought is too tight.. the headband makes a mark on my forehead when i wore it.

Originally Posted by 23karlaknafel45

Hottest Yankee New Era Fitted collection....only authentics here NO BS fashion colors in this collection. New Era = wear what the players wear

http://niketalk.com/topic/148407
Just added to the 23karlaknafel45 On Field ONLY Yankee fitted collection....The 2009 Yankee Inaugural Season Hat that the Yankees will be wearingonce they travel back up north to start the season in the new Yankee Stadium.

Check out my collection of JUST Yankee Hats here. ONLY 5950 On Field authentics here NO BS fashion colors in this collection. New Era =wear what the players wear.
http://niketalk.com/topic/148407

l_bae094d5e4154fb693233e334dde9b2f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom