Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

I remember when i wore my LA Kings fitteds a couple years back in NY some random spanish cat asked me if i was a king and he was rocking
all green so he was patria im guessing. never really knew why some Gang lay claim to certain teams and logos. But they been doing that
since the OG days of the late 80s/early 90s.

Anyways picked up a second pair of eggplants for 150 DS sz 11.5. Im still looking for something to match those, and the 1/2 cents.

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

The Blackhawks?

I'm going through my mental gang rolodex and I can't think of nothing...
nerd.gif

This made me
laugh.gif

Is ANY cap safe to wear in Chicago? First I read about the Mariners caps with that upside down trident and then about how tilting your cap a certain way gets you in trouble in some spots...
if this was really the 90s...i would suggest not wearing a hat at all if your a out of towner..but now its much more relaxed on the gang shh...not dead..just alot more relaxed..certain areas still heavy with it..and certain spots have died down..
there are about 3-4 gang signs in that Face
roll.gif

back in the 90s if you had one in the wrong hood R.i.P

Dont remember the last time I posted pickups, but these are from the past few months. Nothing you havent seen before. Shouts to Ty for the LDRS joints. Thanks again homey.

hats_84.jpg

hats_85.jpg

hats_86.jpg

<>

Is it possible that they made a navy yanks fitted with a 2004 WS patch on it? Its not a custom it seem to be an onfield. I came across it in a store and Imthinking it might be fake. But then I seen another fitted I want from the store so I now Im hesitating on buying it cuz Im thinking they sellin fakes. Wut youguys think?

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Is it possible that they made a navy yanks fitted with a 2004 WS patch on it? Its not a custom it seem to be an onfield. I came across it in a store and Im thinking it might be fake. But then I seen another fitted I want from the store so I now Im hesitating on buying it cuz Im thinking they sellin fakes. Wut you guys think?
You answered your own question...its like finding a reebok w/a jordan logo on it

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

The Blackhawks?

I'm going through my mental gang rolodex and I can't think of nothing...
nerd.gif

This made me
laugh.gif

Is ANY cap safe to wear in Chicago? First I read about the Mariners caps with that upside down trident and then about how tilting your cap a certain way gets you in trouble in some spots...
if this was really the 90s...i would suggest not wearing a hat at all if your a out of towner..but now its much more relaxed on the gang shh...not dead..just alot more relaxed..certain areas still heavy with it..and certain spots have died down..
there are about 3-4 gang signs in that Face
roll.gif

back in the 90s if you had one in the wrong hood R.i.P
only thing i ever paid attention to was the rakes..lol..but i am a yungn

Originally Posted by 23karlaknafel45

Is it possible that they made a navy yanks fitted with a 2004 WS patch on it? Its not a custom it seem to be an onfield. I came across it in a store and Im thinking it might be fake. But then I seen another fitted I want from the store so I now Im hesitating on buying it cuz Im thinking they sellin fakes. Wut you guys think?
You answered your own question...its like finding a reebok w/a jordan logo on it

It is not like that at all. Remember, the Yankees were up 3-0 in the ALCS. They were a lock for the Series. I am sure New Era made a ton of them, and severalleaked out onto the market. A couple of guys on ebay have been selling them for a while.

Icy yea man I seen that he posted it on here. His collect is nice.

Ihg39....yea I saw it on ebay. The guy got a good rating but idk Even the prices seem to good to be true.

Heres the fitted that Im questioning. Seller is called visinew

c509_1.JPG

Icy yea man I seen that he posted it on here. His collect is nice.

Ihg39....yea I saw it on ebay. The guy got a good rating but idk Even the prices seem to good to be true.

Heres the fitted that Im questioning. Seller is called visinew

c509_1.JPG

For what it's worth I think it is real. But what Yankee fan would want it? 2004 brings back too many bad memories!

thats not the one I want lol. I want another one hes selling. So I thought Id look around and see wut else he got. and I saw this one so now Im thinkin itsfakes. Yo I friggin hate ebay. Makin me contemplatin these types of risks smh.

RW, i have no idea why your hat didnt get to you yet. I shipped yours and pryms the same day
smh.gif

thats not the one I want lol. I want another one hes selling. So I thought Id look around and see wut else he got. and I saw this one so now Im thinkin its fakes. Yo I friggin hate ebay. Makin me contemplatin these types of risks smh.

Visinew does sell real new eras...i copped a Mets and Nationals inagural from him, both 100% authentic. But im like you and do question some of his fittedswith the patches because he has MANY listed in every size.

^^I went thru about 60 pages of feedback. And about 98% was positive. I also sent him an email to find out wut the deal is with that particular fitted. GL outon the info JordanPP30.

Back
Top Bottom