Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

YO!
hornets.gif

I need to see this logo on a purple fitted with the pinstrips with a teal brim. Now that would be
pimp.gif

Now... see how ill it looks against the black? That's all I'm asking for.

But as far as pinstripes... just a simple "Charlotte" in that font on a white fitted with the pinstripes from the uni's would be MURDER.

Those Magic fitteds wouldn't be able to touch it.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by DJanoano

FINALLY! an update from myfitteds! its aiight...

There's Nothing "Aight" About That Update
laugh.gif
..... !$% IsBOOTY JUICE If You Ask Me
eyes.gif
....YouDudes Have Moved To Making Customs For Jordan .5 Releases Now Eh?
tired.gif

Anybody know where I can find a St. Pattys day hat in a 7 5/8 like:

b17942_CELTICkgwB.jpg

Been out of stock on CC forever. New era only and looking to match these:

020425.jpg

Help...Icy?? Thanks guys.

Yo, thanks Nas. Yeah, saw the white on rnj, and oos on the green. I just have too many damn white hats, plus I'll get drunk and drop it so it's doneafter that
embarassed.gif
. Tried hatclub too, but also oos. Couldn't find any more anywhere else. Any other suggestions?

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]anybody got any magic fitteds for sale? copped 1 off RnJ but the damn hat is too dark for thepennys...@*#%+%% cheap %%$ polaroid looking pics deceived me[/color]
mad.gif

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

i need a NE flagship in SF just for that sole purpose. i've got at least half my fitteds that barely fit anymore since i was used to buying a 3/4. even that SF Warriors joint i bought is too tight.. the headband makes a mark on my forehead when i wore it.

know what? even if you did get it stretched at NE, it leaves this outline around the sweatband.

i was considering it until my boys got a bunch of em done.

Originally Posted by asiatic204

i need a NE flagship in SF just for that sole purpose. i've got at least half my fitteds that barely fit anymore since i was used to buying a 3/4. even that SF Warriors joint i bought is too tight.. the headband makes a mark on my forehead when i wore it.

know what? even if you did get it stretched at NE, it leaves this outline around the sweatband.

that why i cop my hat big, prolongs the life of the fitted.

i always cop a 8 now.

Originally Posted by Untitled

i always cop a 8 now.

With that said, there's this fitted i've wanted for a minute, but it's a 3/8 and i normally wear a 1/4 which fits perfect. Could i efectevly shrinkit and not waste 40+ bucks? And, if so, how would i do it? Anyone know?

Originally Posted by jordanflight510

i always cop a 8 now.

With that said, there's this fitted i've wanted for a minute, but it's a 3/8 and i normally wear a 1/4 which fits perfect. Could i efectevly shrink it and not waste 40+ bucks? And, if so, how would i do it? Anyone know?
a 1/8th isn't a big difference...just buy it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jordanflight510

i always cop a 8 now.

With that said, there's this fitted i've wanted for a minute, but it's a 3/8 and i normally wear a 1/4 which fits perfect. Could i efectevly shrink it and not waste 40+ bucks? And, if so, how would i do it? Anyone know?
The first post in the thread on page 1 has some tips on how to shrink a fitted. Imo unless its an older wool fitted its gonna be real hard toshrink. Id rather get it one size smaller and just get it enlarged at the flagship store.

got these pics off cc blog.
charlotte-hornets-world-classic-baseball-cuban-new-era-fitted-hats1.jpg

new-jersey-devils-new-york-mets-new-era-fitted-hats1.jpg

cleveland-indians-seattle-mariners-new-era-fitted-hats1.jpg

california-angels-new-era-fitted-hats1.jpg

toronto-blue-jays-new-era-fitted-hats2.jpg

can we get a hornets in more manly colors?

to anyone that knows....

i usually order a 7 3/8 off of lids..fits a little big, which is what i need so i can wear it longer without worrying about shrinking...

i just recently started buying off of CC and Myfitteds and is there a reason why their hats run small? I ordered one from CC that was a 3/8(my first hat igot from them, and i cant even wear it anymore because its too small and hurts my head to wear it), fits more like a 1/4, and from then on i have been orderinga 7 1/2.

today i received another hat from CC (Thank you Siirkus), in a 7 1/2, but i cant even fit it on myhead, and is literally a size 7 (even though its supposedly a '7 1/2')...what is the reason for this??

Please let me know, i now have about 5 hats that i ordered bigger than what i usually get, and now they don't fit, especially the one i got today, brandnew/unworn..also, what can i do with them? return them for a bigger size? and what is the reason for the inconsistency in sizes? you would think with a customshop they would be good on sizes...

Thank you

-J23C

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

to anyone that knows....

i usually order a 7 3/8 off of lids..fits a little big, which is what i need so i can wear it longer without worrying about shrinking...

i just recently started buying off of CC and Myfitteds and is there a reason why their hats run small? I ordered one from CC that was a 3/8(my first hat i got from them, and i cant even wear it anymore because its too small and hurts my head to wear it), fits more like a 1/4, and from then on i have been ordering a 7 1/2.

today i received another hat from CC (Thank you Siirkus), in a 7 1/2, but i cant even fit it on my head, and is literally a size 7 (even though its supposedly a '7 1/2')...what is the reason for this??

Please let me know, i now have about 5 hats that i ordered bigger than what i usually get, and now they don't fit, especially the one i got today, brand new/unworn..also, what can i do with them? return them for a bigger size? and what is the reason for the inconsistency in sizes? you would think with a custom shop they would be good on sizes...

Thank you

-J23C
might be the size of the cut is the reason why the fitted feels small. You should call em up and ask them about the exchanging thing.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

to anyone that knows....

i just recently started buying off of CC and Myfitteds and is there a reason why their hats run small? I ordered one from CC that was a 3/8(my first hat i got from them, and i cant even wear it anymore because its too small and hurts my head to wear it), fits more like a 1/4, and from then on i have been ordering a 7 1/2.

today i received another hat from CC (Thank you Siirkus), in a 7 1/2, but i cant even fit it on my head, and is literally a size 7 (even though its supposedly a '7 1/2')...what is the reason for this??

Please let me know, i now have about 5 hats that i ordered bigger than what i usually get, and now they don't fit, especially the one i got today, brand new/unworn..also, what can i do with them? return them for a bigger size? and what is the reason for the inconsistency in sizes? you would think with a custom shop they would be good on sizes...

Thank you

-J23C
might be the size of the cut is the reason why the fitted feels small. You should call em up and ask them about the exchanging thing.

thanks for the reply..would you like to tell me a little bit more about the 'exchanging thing'?
happy.gif

-J23C

Back
Top Bottom