Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

to anyone that knows....

i usually order a 7 3/8 off of lids..fits a little big, which is what i need so i can wear it longer without worrying about shrinking...

i just recently started buying off of CC and Myfitteds and is there a reason why their hats run small? I ordered one from CC that was a 3/8(my first hat i got from them, and i cant even wear it anymore because its too small and hurts my head to wear it), fits more like a 1/4, and from then on i have been ordering a 7 1/2.

today i received another hat from CC (Thank you Siirkus), in a 7 1/2, but i cant even fit it on my head, and is literally a size 7 (even though its supposedly a '7 1/2')...what is the reason for this??

Please let me know, i now have about 5 hats that i ordered bigger than what i usually get, and now they don't fit, especially the one i got today, brand new/unworn..also, what can i do with them? return them for a bigger size? and what is the reason for the inconsistency in sizes? you would think with a custom shop they would be good on sizes...

Thank you

-J23C
might be the size of the cut is the reason why the fitted feels small. You should call em up and ask them about the exchanging thing.

thanks for the reply..would you like to tell me a little bit more about the 'exchanging thing'?
happy.gif

-J23C
i dont work at cc. I was just saying call them up and tell them wut you typed here and ask for an exchange.

to anyone that knows....

i usually order a 7 3/8 off of lids..fits a little big, which is what i need so i can wear it longer without worrying about shrinking...

i just recently started buying off of CC and Myfitteds and is there a reason why their hats run small? I ordered one from CC that was a 3/8(my first hat i got from them, and i cant even wear it anymore because its too small and hurts my head to wear it), fits more like a 1/4, and from then on i have been ordering a 7 1/2.

today i received another hat from CC (Thank you Siirkus), in a 7 1/2, but i cant even fit it on my head, and is literally a size 7 (even though its supposedly a '7 1/2')...what is the reason for this??

Please let me know, i now have about 5 hats that i ordered bigger than what i usually get, and now they don't fit, especially the one i got today, brand new/unworn..also, what can i do with them? return them for a bigger size? and what is the reason for the inconsistency in sizes? you would think with a custom shop they would be good on sizes...

Thank you

-J23C

i wear a sz 7 1/2 and all my cc hats fit great there a lil smaller than lids hats but not much of a difference to me so idk maybe u should try on a 5/8 maybethats your new size

^^

thanks for all the replies, i may have to try a 5/8..i swear my head isnt growing because its already big
happy.gif

ICYUOD and Orf, i am working it out with Siirkus, but thank you for tips on what i should do...it just sucks that i live in the Midwest where there areabsolutely NO New Era or custom shops...trying them on before i buy i think is key...

-J23C

Originally Posted by ItWasTyped

I'm new to fitteds. Where do you buy them?
indifferent.gif
[h2]FAQ ON PG.1[/h2][h2]FAQ ON PG.1[/h2][h2]FAQ ON PG.1[/h2]
eyes.gif

but seriously, cvs and blockbuster
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]
Crooks & Castles Cross Bones New Eras (Black) $45
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table]
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I hope you guys are holding these for me @ capcity, 3/4 maybe 5/8

and while im on vacation, this is how I travel with my hats
28u22k2.jpg

Sneaker box in a bookbag... they dont leave my sight, 4 of those hats are for Jsteez.(more than enough space for 1 person)
f1915be1bd3d92f785c003f357765553fee6f25.gif
buying a New Era Travel bag

new era travel bag>>>>

Its great for storage. I wouldnt travel with it cuz imo it would be an extra bag to carry and I only carry 2 bags max regardless of the length of the trip. IfI did go traveling Id just rock one fitted on my head and wear that the entire trip lol.

man....why would you need that many hats when you travel? I would just bring a neutral colored hat and call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom