Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by henz0

Ant, I had kerrys pair sittin in my crib from a few days before you or dre holla'd at me about them.. Them @@%+@ was a wrap when I went to go look for yall..
Yeah. I kinda figured that.

I didn't even want them at first.

But the more I saw them, the more I wanted them.

Then I saw them in person.

sick.gif
pimp.gif
Jesus Christ

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

if anyone makes a NBA Store run let me know please. AZ to NY is a trip I just can't make right now
frown.gif
no ones paying attention
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
I think people just come here and look at pics, quotes/pms op and asks questions that have been answered.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yea dude has mentioned more than once hes going friday... what morecant you ask for
eyes.gif

Prym, im just now seeing those hats of your boys.. Alot of them joints are fireeee.

2dgw1nl.png
and the Blue/Yellow Indians especially

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

if anyone makes a NBA Store run let me know please. AZ to NY is a trip I just can't make right now
frown.gif
no ones paying attention
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
I think people just come here and look at pics, quotes/pms op and asks questions that have been answered.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yea dude has mentioned more than once hes going friday... what more can you ask for
eyes.gif
Fixed
laugh.gif
But yea, I'm not saying it anymore after this,

I'M GOING FRIDAY!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Please.....just....stop.....
smh.gif
Don't hate... THE KING IS BACK!
laugh.gif

And that Raptors is clean in fact all of the two toned joints sans the crappy print are nice, it would have been over the top if they used this logo instead:
Toronto_Raptors.png

Besides the fact that those are Yankees hats, They're horrible...That's just my opinion, I'm sure you love them.

Where's Prym at tho...
nerd.gif

Your name should be Fittedpeasant
smh.gif

Anyways, If anyone needs NBA fitteds, let me kno by tom. so the payments can clear into my account by friday

Back
Top Bottom