Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by icyuod

and this expos from CC dropping this week could work for the new castle browns
the expos is nice, ill consider it

the description says orange but the pic looks red, ya need to fix ya damn lighting
smh.gif

So Much Sole- I just cant see me wearin a blue an red cubs wit damn near all yellow kicks. It is dope and does have both colors but I know ill take it offafter like ten minutes. My fits dont have to be PERFECT matches like every single color but thats honestly not close enough for me.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by younggunna28

Im really considering gettin them anyway cus every single time I walk in the store we have them at here they are the first things that catch my eye. I don't buy shoes if they don't immediately grab my attention and these do all the time. The only reason I never copped was because I couldnt find nothin to match. I was lookin for a dope Newcastle Brown Ale tee but I cant find a nice one with the logo. All they have is a few with the bottle caps on them.
Keep It Nice And Simple Homie....That's Your Best Bet
pimp.gif
nah I wouldnt do it cubs onfield is unnneccassary. You could get a yellow with white logo or brown with white logo fitted to match it at the veryleast.

Whoa, am I the only dude tht doesn't care anymore about what kicks I'm rocking with a fitted? Not knocking color matching but as long as I'm notwearing some bright !!# kicks with a diff colored bright fitted I'm good. I stopped buying J's/Nikes so the only kicks I wear are a pair of beater CoolGrey IVs or a neutral pair of vans, so I just toss on a fitted on my way out.

roots- I definitely respect where you're comin from but you gotta understand that these sneakers are pretty much all yellow. No way am I gonna put on abright blue and red hat with mostly yellow kicks. But to each his own. Most say matching is overrated, I say matching is cool as long as its not some wildcrazy color for color on every peice of your outfit type things. And besides, most of the stores we all cop fitteds from specifically make hats or certainkicks in order to match, thats kind of really the point isn't it? Once again, not bashin no one, just givin you my side of it.

roots- I definitely respect where you're comin from but you gotta understand that these sneakers are pretty much all yellow. No way am I gonna put on a bright blue and red hat with mostly yellow kicks. But to each his own. Most say matching is overrated, I say matching is cool as long as its not some wild crazy color for color on every peice of your outfit type things. And besides, most of the stores we all cop fitteds from specifically make hats or certain kicks in order to match, thats kind of really the point isn't it? Once again, not bashin no one, just givin you my side of it.

If you can find a wheat-colored fitted with a blue logo (better if it has a white border), that could be a go. Just my two cents.

but if youre trying to match might as well use the yellow or brown fitted. If you dont care then go with the red and blue. No point in purposely matching thered/blue to the microscopic red/blue on the sneaker.

As for not matching anymore I personally no longer care myself. Anytime I match its cuz I already had bought the sneakers and fitted before so I might as wellwear wut i got but I dont buy real colorful fitteds anymore.

dont mean to threadjack but since this is about newera fitted, can u help me find this hat:

its the seattle mariners fitted with the aqua colored bill. all im finding are navy blue or silver bill .

i hit up lids.com, mlb.com, Neweracap.com etc.. and still i also checked some spots around my hood and still

5tw874.jpg

drsfinest- I will check around but I haven't seen one anywhere either. On a side note, CC update kind of weak, was lookin forward to coppin somethin new.

drsfinest- I will check around but I haven't seen one anywhere either. On a side note, CC update kind of weak, was lookin forward to coppin somethin new.
yeah they stopped making that fitted i guess. ive checked everywhere. thanks btw

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Besides the fact that those are Yankees hats, They're horrible...That's just my opinion, I'm sure you love them.

Where's Prym at tho...
nerd.gif

?

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Besides the fact that those are Yankees hats, They're horrible...That's just my opinion, I'm sure you love them.

Where's Prym at tho...
nerd.gif

?
Dudes got that perplexcity syndrome...Not seeing my posts...
laugh.gif

A few pages back about your man's store...

CC nice new stuff to match SBs to bad the SB dunk game been done.

any one have a current wall picture of CC ive got someone going in there for me but i need to peep game what they got.

^
pimp.gif
i have seen it before but not sure where... thought maybe wealthy hostage but its not there and real nice 2nd drop Jerm
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom