Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by MyOnes
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

SHIP ME THAT HAT, SHIP IT, SHIP THAT HAT
I CAN'T DENY IT ANY MORE, SHIPPPPPPPPPP
frown.gif

IMMA BE RUNNIN AROUND, SAVE A 5/8 AND PM ME IF ITS A GO, MONEY ORDER, PAYPAL, PICK UP... I'M ALL FOR IT!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

The cardinals logo should be lower though.. IMO
yea it does look kinda high regardless
pimp.gif

myones- nice fit. One day I hope to have the Purple/White 1993's

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

A BLACK OR RED Diplomats fitted...

size 8 or 7/8

been looking for ANY of the dipset fitteds for a while now...havent found anyone that wants to get rid of them.... 5/8 anybody?
nerd.gif

K I just got back from NBA city, pics later on tonight

Ro0ts - Got ur hat
pimp.gif

Bill Gander-- Biggest they had in your size was 7 7/8..... back logo was the big Cavs logo, doodoo
sick.gif

Justin Slayer - Got 1 of ur Heat fit , Cavs was sold out
ohwell.gif

KVN-- sold out of ur size
RWfanatic-- sold out

I also got a Blackout Bulls in a 7 5/8 just in case anyone wants it... it was the last one

Talked with the manager, he said i can email him a list i wanna pick up n he will reply quick with yes or no for each hat. Also , they restock and get newones in every few weeks
pimp.gif
Don't be afraid to ask for pickups from me,just come correct and don't lowball. Also take into consideration the gas plus they charge for parking
smh.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

K I just got back from NBA city, pics later on tonight

Ro0ts - Got ur hat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks man, I was just thinking last night ima be a little upset if its a no go.

The manager sounds chill does he have some way of letting you know what styles/CWs they got coming without you having to drive out there to take pics? Youshould suggest to him to keep it simple and ease up with the DaFittedKing-type prints/BS designs.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

damn, that black bulls looks sweated out but I'm still jealous!

If I could only find a 5/8!!!!
yea i $#+*% the hell out of that fitted
laugh.gif
..im still on thehunt to find another one if possible..r0ots, i remember you having a vintage Raptors fitted from way back,you still have that around ?

Back
Top Bottom