Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
i got the fresh waters on the 50
How the hell you do that when all 95's were excluded?

DF!!!
dumb managers + going in early ftw
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

am87 was 2 minutes too late
ohwell.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Its not navy...its blk....

Wow this whole time I swore it was naxy I didnt even bother to read the color description haha good looks on the info...
ThunderChunk- I really think she does hate the seminoles cus she always complainin every time I look at a fitted haha
AirAnt- I would also like to know how this was possible, all I could get my hand on was white/pink/teal am90's...nothin else worth coppin at my FL
eyes.gif

dp, any other Sharks CWs worth noting? Might have to make a trip to Milpitas on spring break.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Yeah they are red. It's some store in Great Mall.
damn you serious? i went around that mall and didn't find that. i think there were only like 2 spots that sold hats there aside from lids andhatclub i think

YO!
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

dumb managers + going in early ftw
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Damn. I've never had ANY 95's. And I was saying to myself those Fresh Waters would've been my first if I could've gotten the 1/2 off. Nice.
DF!!!

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Are there any fitteds with the old Sharks logo?

I didn't see any. There's was only one other store that had sharks hats in San Jose, but they sold out of all the old logos.

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^Yea Maybe If You're Kat Williams
smh.gif

pssh oviously someone talkin with no sense of style.....the leather fitteds rock in the winter time with the matchin pelle.

l_83cb59eaa6d17e02e4feb1d76434c992.jpg

like so...
My Bust....I Forgot Swizzy Was The Definer Of "Style"
eyes.gif
... You Probably Feelin' This Masterpiece Of His Too
grin.gif

Alicia On The Other Hand
eek.gif

Hop Off Ya Dudes Jock Homie Cuz You Startin' To Smell Like It
tired.gif

Originally Posted by dynamite Sole

ill be out in the bay area this weekend....how far is san mateo zoo from the milpitas/sanjose area?
From San Jose to San Mateo it usually takes me like 25 minutes.

J steezz what size hat do you wear? Im interested in that Bulls. I have some 5/8 and 3/4 Im looking to move LMK

^ those commomwealths are dope.

Back
Top Bottom