Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

if dipset fitteds are so poplular how come someone dont make a new one? Is the logo off limits now?

anyway I picked this yanks fitted up a few days ago. Grey underbrim gets the 456.

i just saw a new era pirates with a american flag where the new era logo usually is does anyone know when these came out?

anyone ever seen this?
is it legit?

239598969_tp.jpg

239598981_tp.jpg

239598986_tp.jpg

theres a bmore one too same seller...

Alright so I've been lurking through here for awhile and decided to post my collection of mainly On-fields

Grey Underbrims On-fields

07 On-fields

My Team Two on the bottom right are grey underbrims

Random ( 49ers is a reebok )

Newest Additions (Royals just came in today, both are grey underbrims)

Found my clipse purple fitted in the back of my closet but it shrunk. No fixing that? Someone help since its a perfect match for the foams.

Originally Posted by jflip

JP310, what color is the underbrim of the US hat? Thanks.
the underbrim is black. I was surprised though because it feels like the older hats that were 100% wool

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

if dipset fitteds are so poplular how come someone dont make a new one? Is the logo off limits now?

anyway I picked this yanks fitted up a few days ago. Grey underbrim gets the 456.
Where'd you get that at? I got the same cap off ebay for less than 20.

ALSO, where can you get the Cal Bears cap? Online sites?

ALSO, where can you get the Cal Bears cap? Online sites?

Not the same one but Lids has one that's real similar. I swear I JUST saw that Cal cap online somwhere yesterday and I can't find itnow.
tired.gif

edit: I guess it is the same one, the logo looks bigger in the lids pic.

I got the Cal bears fitted a couple months ago at lids. I'm in the Bay Area so they might be more common. And to the guy askin about where to get greyunderbrims try ebay. Most of mine are from when they didn't have the new fitteds tho.

MyOnes,

are the fitteds you show from dome or another store. I stay going on the blog trying to see if yall have any for sale but cant find nothing.

The ones that are for sale ill usually drop the phone number, if i dont drop the number then that means its from another store. i really got to get a site lol

Back
Top Bottom