Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Anyone going to make a mariners that actually matches the griffeys coming out?

The OG one is lovely but blue/green doesn't match the blk/wht/green color coming out.

thanks

Originally Posted by bns1201

NEFstpatsbosred-grnTC2.jpg

got this for 16 at Team Choice 50% off all merch sale
Are they having a sale on everything? On-fields too?

I heard that new era has been very stingey right now with new eras. They stopped sending shipments altogether at certain spots near me.

^^ I was gonna say the same thing. I know our orders have been getting pushed back by months, literally. Stuff that was supposed to come for st pat's daywon't get here until almost june, which will be a great time for them. They told us it was like that for everyone, but you never know when they are tellingthe truth or just making excuses

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Can't sympathize with DC dudes...Y'all got Major.

They should be holding it down.

All we got is Leaders, They only do store hats, And I don't support or like them anyway.
famz...NYC got my white sox customs then ya do...thats like our adopted fitted since people most people would rather rock a chicago fitted then amets (unless you from queens) or boston fitted

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

I heard that new era has been very stingey right now with new eras. They stopped sending shipments altogether at certain spots near me.
That explains a lot at some spots here too.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

That explains a lot at some spots here too.
yeah and i assume that's the problem at myshirts. I mean they went from droppin heat, havin sales, everyone checkin for their updates toproducing nada in 09 smh.

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Can't sympathize with DC dudes...Y'all got Major.

They should be holding it down.

All we got is Leaders, They only do store hats, And I don't support or like them anyway.
famz...NYC got my white sox customs then ya do...thats like our adopted fitted since people most people would rather rock a chicago fitted then a mets (unless you from queens) or boston fitted
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BillGander

^^ I was gonna say the same thing. I know our orders have been getting pushed back by months, literally. Stuff that was supposed to come for st pat's day won't get here until almost june, which will be a great time for them. They told us it was like that for everyone, but you never know when they are telling the truth or just making excuses

it must be true. this spot i went to the other day was telling me that they were trying to get a custom going for the griffeys but he said the way new era isthese days he never knew when he would get the hat in so he passed on it.

I agree... Im a 7 1/2 and they all fit different, some cover my ears the way I like it and some barely do... Stiching is horrible... They need to do somethingabout their production with the money the fitteds are going for...

^^ Count me in as someone who has fitteds that don't fit the same.

I've had 7 3/8s fit so tight they leave a damn ditch on my forehead and cut off blood circulation to my brain and I've had other 7 3/8s that hang solow they nearly cover my ears. Some have low crowns and some have high crowns. The fit is very inconsistent and it's a big reason why I'd rather buy afitted in person.

But I've had some New Eras that fit perfectly...this light grey Cardinals and light grey Tigers both fit me just fine.

Back
Top Bottom