Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

^ayo check your pm box and yes the flyers is from CC from like a year and a half ago

Props to Jerm & Sik
pimp.gif

2ujkvur.jpg

henz you on here posting hats and i paid you for one since last week and i can't receive it yet, well don't get at me with a tracking number see whagoin happen!!!

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

henz you on here posting hats and i paid you for one since last week and i can't receive it yet, well don't get at me with a tracking number see wha goin happen!!!

FAM... I DONE HAD HENZ GRAB ME LIKE 20 HATS N I GOT EM ALL
U GOT NOTHIN 2 WORRY BOUT

henz you on here posting hats and i paid you for one since last week and i can't receive it yet, well don't get at me with a tracking number see wha goin happen!!!

indifferent.gif
....... What WAS going tohappen if ur hat wasnt sent? No need to threaten me, especially over 1 fitted hat.. I cannot answer pms on my phone for some reason so thats y I didnt answerur msgs

Your hat was shipped.. I gave it to my mother mad days ago ( she works at the post office ) sometimes she lolligags with the shipping but it was shipped

Originally Posted by henz0

indifferent.gif
....... What WAS going to happen if ur hat wasnt sent? No need to threaten me, especially over 1 fitted hat.. I cannot answer pms on my phone for some reason so thats y I didnt answer ur msgs

Your hat was shipped.. I gave it to my mother mad days ago ( she works at the post office ) sometimes she lolligags with the shipping but it was shipped
well thats all you had to say to begin with so i wouldnt think that you aint answering for a reason, when i pay money for stuff i like to getstatus updates and im only 1 state away from you so im thinkin i should get this quick, no explaination was ever given thats why i popped off, i apologize andill sit back and wait.

son im with you...lets carpool and go see this dude...he got my wrinkled up money order somewhere under his car seats with blunt ashes and moetstains on it- while i'm still sitting with a closet full of gucci that i cant wear cause im waiting for my damn gucci crooks hat
mad.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

Originally Posted by Fabogus

anyone have any coupon codes for ecapcity? id even settle for free shipping.

.....yeah right
laugh.gif

The reason we don't coupon codes as often is becuase we don't want to belittle our own product by sellin it at cheaper prices all the time, we offer coupon codes from time to time, maybe not as often as yall like, and we apologize for that, but if you have 100+ to spend on Nike proucts then 35 + on a hat shouldn't be an issue, if it is then maybe your focus should be on something else
grin.gif
we try and provide the best possible hats, for what ever it may be.

thank you for the explanation, dr. overzealous.

j.k.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

indifferent.gif
....... What WAS going to happen if ur hat wasnt sent?
Nothing...
laugh.gif

YO! You can TRY Dove bar soap and warm water with a wash cloth.
Originally Posted by Kingtre

son im with you...lets carpool and go see this dude...he got my wrinkled up money order somewhere under his car seats with blunt ashes and moet stains on it- while i'm still sitting with a closet full of gucci that i cant wear cause im waiting for my damn gucci crooks hat
mad.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

You already know I'm down to ride on that $%*!*.

I can't even look at pics of 1/2 Cents without choking up a little.
smh.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

What can I use to clean a white brim that wont discolor it?
I don't have any white brim/crowned fitteds but you might want to spend $5 on the cleaning solution they have at Lids. I'm sure its somesimple variation of soap that costs em 10 cents to make but it has cleaned up some of my dusty %!@ fitteds up real nice.

Back
Top Bottom