Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Match isn't a go, shoes are like a light royal/lime the wild is a royal/kelly, also info on the gdft pinstripe? Is it new ?

Originally Posted by nologo02184

Originally Posted by icyuod

today...

pimp.gif
info?

that is from fitted hawaii from awhile back...wool body...call them to see if its still around...but shipping out is $$...btw fitted is supposed to set up anonline shop soon
http://www.fittedhawaii.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I needed 1 more of each.

btw- sik wit it
laugh.gif
smh.gif

where did you get that yankee fitted.. i know a spot to find a bunch of mets wit the grey bottomz. i need more yankees .. only have 5 left. helpp 7 3/4

Originally Posted by TheZephyr777

nerd.gif
NYCBaller34 wrote:

2s7zati.jpg

Info on one in the front
nerd.gif

Anyone know a spot I can pickup old Tampa Bay Devil Rays fitteds. I can't find any with the Ray on it.
nerd.gif

they got some left over devil rays fitteds at the flagship store in nyc.

found this SF giants logo on another thread...a giant with a spiked bat...this logo would look great front and center...any takers
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Match isn't a go, shoes are like a light royal/lime the wild is a royal/kelly, also info on the gdft pinstripe? Is it new ?

I looked and it's mean green
pimp.gif

s1kkgj.jpg

copped the hat + kicks yesterday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not too crazy about the logo tho
ohwell.gif
but the print is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

also looking for the Mitchell n Ness cement print hat
nerd.gif
3/4

YO!
Total Sport used to have the Fitted Game on smash. Lil musle head dude taking all day to grab ya fitted for you. Always seeing Beans in there too..
I ordered one or two from them, I believe.

That Giants logo is stupid fruity.
pimp.gif

DF!!!

^ ima order that come monday ive been looking for something to match my ATCs for the longest.

and Chunk
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
the whole fit is piff from a to z. the only thing that sucks is the 99 IVs arestarting to become
harder to wear cause they old
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
thats why i sold my pair of IVs and 01 IIIS.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Why is it so necessary to match color for color on a fitteed and shoes. That is so tacky.
lol, I wont wear the hat with the jacket
that pic is gonna be made into 2 seperate fits, only 2 matching at the same time
laugh.gif

Why is it so necessary to match color for color on a fitteed and shoes. That is so tacky.

This is the hat thread....if you don't like it....well
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

This is the hat thread....if you don't like it....well
indifferent.gif
isnt matching everything to everything the whole point of this forum? Thats wut I thought at least.

Back
Top Bottom